4

Ensley stood up from the bed, the next morning "shit" she said to herself as she ran her hands through her hair. She couldnt believe what she had no last night, he was her teacher and she shagged him like a common whore. Ensley ran her hands through her hair as she let out an frustrated growl, there wasa knock at the door "Ensley!" steph said ensley rolled her eyes "piss off" ensley yelled, as she thought back to last night "shit...shit...shit" ensley said as she thought back, they hadnt used protection. She needed the morning after pill. "let me in now, Ensley lucy haydock or i swear ill kick down this door" steph yelled and ensley groaned as she got off of her bed "fuck sake" she said as she opened the door, to see steph standing with her arms crossed over her chest "what!" ensley said as steph glared at her "dont speak to me like that" steph siad as she stormed past ensley into her bedroom. "please..come in" ensley said slamming the door. Steph walked over to esleys bed and picked up the empty bottle of vodka "were you out with chloe lawson?" "so what if i was...shes the only real person around here" ensley siad "shes trouble" "no, shes not..im the bad influence" ensley said "i spoke to maxine" "good for you" ensley siad as she crossed her arms over her chest "ensley..i swear to god" "what mother? lets admit it the only reason i am here ids because i have no where else to go, and you care a hell of a lot more then maxine than you do me" ensley yelled "so thats why you slapped her your jealous" steph asked and ensley rolled her eeys "jealous? bitch please im fabulous" ensley said "i want you home, after school no excuses" "yeah..yeah and i want a million pound but we all cant have what we want, i want my dad back but thats not going to happen" ensley siad "ens..." "just get out, mum" ensley said and steph sighed as she walked out.

Ensley sat on her bed as a tear fell down her face as she thought of her father. She dabbed her eyes "dont cry,dont be stupid" ensley siad to herself. Ensley left for school and walked past stephs, alcohol rack. She glanced over to the kitchen to see maxine and steph talking away. Ensley smirked as she grabbed a bottle of vodka and some wine and placed them in her bag, she wasnt much of a wine drinker but she would drink anything. Ensley walked out of the house and met up with chloe around the corner "finally" chloe said "have you been waiting long" ensley asked "yeah, like for five whole minutes" chloe siad and ensley rolled her eyes at chloes overreacting. "okay chloe whatever...what do you say we skip school today" ensley asked as she pulled out the bottles that she had stolen minutes before "id say that you ens....are amazing" chloe siad and ensley smirked "well, i do try" ensley said "lets go" chloe said "but, i do need to go somewhere beforehand" "wheres that" chloe asked "i need the morning after pill" ensley siad and chloe frowned "the morning after pill?....oh my god, you and clarkson shagged" chloe siad looking shocked "yeah, we did" emsley said smirking "damn...you dont wait around, do you? chloe asked "well, you know what they say, lifes to short"

Chloe and Ensley sat in a park outside of the school "so why do you hate mummy so much" chloe slurred handing ensley the bottle of vodka "shes a bitch, who prefers maxine. i mean she gave birth to me not her, why do you hate daddy" ensley asked "hes an arsehole, thats obseessed with rachel mason and he wont tell me about my mother" chloe siad and ensley scuffed "parents are arses" ensley siad as she took the pill she had been given. Ensley looked up to see two figures walking in their direction "crap" ensley said "what" chloe asked "i told you, we should of gotten drunk further away from the school" ensley siad as she looked to max and tom walking into their direction. "you two are in so much trouble" max said crossig his arms over his chest "why are you going to going to smank us?" chloe asked as she stood up but stubble in where max caught her "you have no idea" max said as tom walked over to ensley who sat on the swing "come on" tom siad and ensley smirked at him "make me" she said as he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her over his shoulder and slapped her arse "i never said no to spanking" tom said as he carired her back to the school kicking and screaming.

Ensley sat in the office as steph walked in "rachel can i...?" steph asked as she looked to her daughter "of course" rachel said as ensley took a sip of her water. "what the hell are you playing at, your meant to be at school not getting drunk...what if you passed out or were attacked i would have no idea where you were" steph yelled at ensley "like you would care...besides i can handle my alcohol  i take ater my drunk off a mother" ensley said "dont speak to me like that" steph said as ensley stood "why? what are you going to do" "i wish you were more like maxine" "just cuase you wish she was your daughter instead" "so what if i did" "shes a druggie...once a druggie almost a druggie" ensley said as steph slapped her across the room, the slap echoed across the room. Ensley held her stinking cheek and stared at steph before she wrapped her water and threw it at steph "go to hell" ensley siad as she walked off. Ensley headed home and changed out of her uniform and stuffed some clothes into a bag "hwere are you going" maxine siad "now of your business" ensley said storming out of the house, Ensley walked to chloes and knocked at the door "hey...you okay" chloe aksed noticing the state ensley was in "can i stay here a few days" ensley aksed "sure.stay as long as you want..what happened" chloe asked "my mother happened"