33

Ensley walked into the ICU and looked to her small baby. She looked to her with tears in her eyes. She felt her heart break as she looked to her. She looked to Chloe and sighed "I don't know if o can do this" ensley said as Chloe looked to her and smiled "yes, you can and this little girl needs you. Your her mum and she needs her mum, you need to be strong" he said as she looked to her and small. She walked over to the small baby and sat next to the small incubator and smiled as she looked to small baby. She felt the tears fill her eyes as she looked to her. Chloe stood next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled as she looked to ensley "it's okay" Chloe said as she started to cry "she's so little, she can't even breathe on her own" "I know, but she's strong like her mum" Chloe said as ensley wiped the tears and looked to the small baby and smiled.

"I think I should call her maisey" ensley said as Chloe looked to her and smiled "yeah?" "Yeah" ensley said as she ran her hands through her hair and sighed. She didn't know how to stay strong when she felt close to having a breakdown. Chloe looked to her and smiled "I'm here for you, no matter what happens" she said as ensley smiled "do you want me to call tom, I know what he did but she's his daughter too and he should be here, you need him" Chloe said as she looked to him and shock her head "no, he can go to hell. I don't need or want him here. She's my baby, she grew inside of me. I want my mum" she sobbed as Chloe looked to her and smiled "I'll call her" Chloe said.

***

Later that day, ensley walked down the hall and frowned as she looked to see tom. She walked over to him and glared "what the hell are you doing here" she spat as she crossed her arms over her chest "I want to see our baby" he said as she looked to him and glared "no, we don't need or want you here. Go" she spat as he looked to her "no, she is my baby and I am staying and I get that your mad okay and I'm sorry but see is my baby and I won't let you push me away, I'm her father" he said as she looked to him and glared "fine, just stay away from me" ensley spat as she walked off.

***

Ensley sat in the waiting room with Steph and Chloe as they waited on need for maisey. The doctors were doing some tests. Tom walked in and looked to her and sighed "can we talk" "I have nothing to say" she said as he sighed and sat down opposite her and smiled "I know that you hate me, and I know that I hurt you but I am so so sorry but she is our baby. We made her together and I'm not leaving" he said as she looked to him and sighed. She knew he was sorry, she could sense it but she was scared and hurt still and didn't want to forgive him. She stood up and walked out of the room not saying anything as Chloe walked after her and hugged her seeing how upset her best friend was "I know your mad, but you need him right now, you need each other" she said as Ensley looked to her and nodded.