28

Ensley sighed to herself as she stood in the school yard. Her mind was playing trick on her and she couldn’t help but feel panicky. She was panicking over what tom had said over them getting married and she didn’t know if he was joking or being serious and it was starting to freak her out. Ensley sighed to herself as Chloe walked over to her and frowned "hey, you okay?" Chloe asked as she looked to Ensley and frowned. She could see how distant she seemed "what's up with you, hormones?" Chloe asked as Ensley looked to her and sighed "I think that tom proposed to me" Ensley said as Chloe looked to her and frowned "oh wow" "it's too early, I don’t know if he was joking or if he was being serious but just because I'm pregnant and having his baby doesn’t mean we should get married, I know it's what he wants the baby, the happy family, the marriage but we aren't normal, I'm a student and he's my teacher and we have been to hell and back together but i still love him" Ensley said as Chloe looked to her and smiled "you need to talk to him, I know it's hard but it's what you have to do or you will lose him" Chloe said as Ensley nodded.

***

Ensley walked into the school and down the hall. Tom spotted her and walked over to her "are you okay?" He asked as she nodded "I'm fine" she said as he sighed "no, you're not come here" he said as he pulled her aside. He pulled her into his classroom and looked to her and sighed "I know that there is something up, Ensley you have been off with me for a few days, what's going on?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed I'm sorry, it's just what you mentioned about us getting married, it freaked me out, heck it freaked me out so much and it scares me" Ensley said as tom looked to her "i didn’t mean now, I meant in a few years, in the future when you have finished school. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I'll wait if I have to" he said as she looked to him and smiled.

Ensley placed a hand on his cheek as he smiled to her and leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her close and deepened the kiss. He led her over to the desk and stood between her leg as she unbuckled his belt and smirked as he pulled her and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Ensley looked to tom as she brushed her blonde hair aside. She looked to him and smirked "are you okay?" She asked as she saw how distant that he seemed "I'm ok, rose got evited and it's my fault, I complained about her all of the time" he said as she looked to him and sighed "it's not your fault tom, you weren't the only one that complained, it's not your fault" Ensley said as he nodded "don't get involved tom, i know that you’re a good guy but we have enough going on" Ensley said as she rested a hand on her bump as he wrapped an arm around her and nodded "I won't, I promise" he said as he kissed her forehead.