1

Ensley was dragged out of the house by her father, it was safe to say Peter, was mad at his daughter, she had pushed him to far "get off of me" Ensley yelled "your are done, your ou of here ive had it up to here with you" he yelled to ensley "it was just a bit of weed father, chill" ensley said "your just like your mother, a common slapper....get in the car or ill drag you in there" pater said mad "its sex, tis no big deal" ensley siad and peer bit his lip, his anger took over him, he was angry that he had caught his fifteen year old daughter up to no good, yet again. Ensley was small and petite, while peter was a big man, he was a lot stronger than ensley was, Ensley was just like her mother, apart from the fact steph died her brown hair blonde "get in the bloody car" peter siad "no,im not going ot some fancy private school, just bcause you want othe house to shag that slut" ensley said pointing to his youger girlfriend, she was bearly 25 and ensley hated her "i wanred you" pater said as picked ensley up over his shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN, NOW YOU FUCKING JACKARSE" ensley yelled as he threw her into the car. Before he got in himself and speeded off.

Ensley sat in the car, she glared at her father, she was not going to no private school, she was gonig to make sure of that. "i hope you know you brought this onto yourself ensley lucy haydock" peter said as he kept his eyes focused on the road "really? i blame the parents, one gives up on their daughter at nine, the other cares about trying to make her, the model daughter. Yes i defiantly blame the parents" Ensley said as she placed her legs on the front of the car. Peter tighted his grip on the sterring whell, his knuckeld tunred white as his blood boiled "do not disrespect me, i am your father" "yeah? you dont act like it, especially sicne she cmae around, it was ship her off to private school..im not stupid i have ears its what shes been whispering in your ear for over two years now, your just gonig to give up on me like mum did" Ensley said "she has a name" "what, wohre...slag....bitch...slag...ugle cow" ensley siad "dont speak off Becky like that, and your one to talk youve been sleeping with that boy under my roof for weeks" peter said spitting with bitterness at his daughter "ames is different..okay..besides its only one boy, not like becky, how many times has she cheated on you now, five? six?" asked ensley, peter turned to look at ensley "ensley...im waring you...your just like your mother, you should be thank me" peter said "what the hell does that mean" ensley asked as peter looked back to the road "i siad the the hell does that mean" peter looked to her "it means that i took you away form her, she didnt abandon us, we left" peter said "stop the car" ensley said "no" "i siad sto the car" ensley said as she went to grab the wheel as the car skidded on the road. Peter pushed ensley off and she hit her head on the car door "are oyu trying to kill us, your just like her, steph" peter siad and ensley glared "i would rather life with her" ensley said as peter turned to look at her. "WATCH OUT" ensley yelled as a truck headed into the direction.

The truch crahsed into the car, the car flippped over two to three times beofre it landed on the bonnet. Ensley lay unconsious, blood dripped from her head and her foot was trapped. Peter placed a hand on his head and looked  to ensley "ens?" peter said as he tried to shake his daughter unconsious awake. The driver came to the truck came around "is everything okay" he aksed "shes not responding" petr said as petrol started to drip from the car, and electric cable, ay on the road peters away from the starting to sparkle. Peter saw this and he looked to ensley "she needs to get out now" peter said, he felt blood pouring from his head. It took about ten minutes to get an unconsious ensley out of the car, the petrol was leaking across the road, inches away from the cable "we'll come back for oyu" said the truck driver as they took ensley to the end of the round  where the ambulance was. "dont bother...im sorry ens" peter said as the  car started to set on fire, peter started to slip into unconsiousness, as the pain got to much. He felt happy dying knowing that he had got ensley to safety. The car exploded minutes later and drivers off the car looked on in horror, as the flames killed peter.

**************************************************

Ensley woke up in the hospital, she felt groggy and her ankle was killing her. Ensley placed her hand on her head and groaned in pain as she looked to the IV in her hand. She started  to panick slightly as she remember the car spinning round and tipping round. Ensley tried to sit up, panicking "hey...hey...its alright" steph said as she looked to her daughter who was scared, with tears in her eyes "mum?" "hi baby" steph siad and ensley looked at her swallowing the lump that had formed in her throat.