34

Steph walked into the chapel at the hospital and smiled as she saw ensley who was running her hands through her hair. Steph knew that maisey had taken a bad turned the previous night and she was worried over her daughter. She knew just ow tired and fragile that ensley was. She walked over and sat next to ensley and smiled "are you okay" she asked as ensley shock her head and started to cry as Steph wrapped an arm around her and smiled as she held her close "she is going to be okay, she's premature and she is going to have her set backs but she is strong and she is a fighter. Just like her mum and you need to be strong for her and she is going to get through this. I know that she is, she needs you her mum. And you need me and as your mum I am here I look after you, your going to go home and get some rest"

"I can't" ensley said as Steph looked to her and smiled "yes, you can and you will. She is fighting and needs to put on weight. Your going back to school and after school you can come and see her. You need to focus on yourself as well as her" Steph said as ensley looked to her and sighed "I don't have anymore fight in me mum, if I loose her I'll be dead" she said as Steph smiled "no, you won't . She will be okay but you do need to talk to tom, he's her father after all and he needs to be involved" Steph said as ensley sighed "he broke my heart" "I know but he is still her father and you can't cut him out of her life, I didn't fight for you with your father. Don't do that same with you and tom" she said as ensley nodded.

***

Later that day, ensley got to school and walked into toms classroom. He looked to her and smiled slightly "hows maisey, is she okay" he asked as she nodded "we need to talk, maisey is fine. Why did you cheat on me" she asked with tears in her eyes as he looked to her and sighed "I was never good for you ens, I messed up" he said as he walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek and smiled. She pulled away from him and sighed "but you were, I loved you and I didn't care for anything but us. Don't you get it, loving you was so hard and you broke my heart" she sobbed as he looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry, please forgive me" he said as he looked to her and smiled "I can't" she said as she walked off as he sighed to himself.

***

Later that day, Ensley sat in the common room as Chloe walked in. She walked over to her and smiled "are you okay, I heard you and Tom has a bust up. Do you not think you can work it out?" Chloe asked as ensley looked to her and sighed as she shock her head "how can I? How can I when I don't trust him" ensley said as Chloe looked to her and smiled as she hugged her. Little did know just what ensley was planning and how she may never see her again.