12

Chloe walked to the hospital, she was determined to go and see her best friend. She wouldn't let anyone stop her, Chloe walked to the reception "ensley haydoxk, where is she?" Chloe aksed, the nurse  frowned at her "are you family" "yes, she's my cousin" Chloe said and the nurse nodded "ward 5, room 4" the nurse said and Chloe nodded. A part of her was mad with ensley, a part of her was mad at herself for not seeing just how much ensley was suffering. Chloe walked around the corner but stopped as she spotted staph walking out of the room, she was on the phone "Rachel its me....yeah she's okay....yeah its looks like anorexia, they want her to see a therapist" steph said as she talked on the phone. Chloe hide by the wall as staph walked past her, she watched to see if stwoh had her back to her and ran down towards ensleys hospital room.

Ensley lay in the bed, she was pale and petite and Chloe looked at her "I could kill you ensley haydock, of I didn't love you so much"  Chloe said as ensley looked to Chloe, abtear fell down her face. "I'm sorry" ensley said as she broke down crying. Chloe sat on her bed and pulled her into a hug "get, its okay. I'm here. Chloe's here and I won't let you hurt anymore I promise" Chloe said as she hugged ensley, her hand ran up and down her back soothing her. She never realized just how Fragile and Broken her best friend was.

"What happened ens? Why didnt you tell me?" Chloe asked "I felt ashamed Chlo, I was ashamed of myself, ashamed of how I looked, I feel fat, dirty and useless all the time. Its my fault my dad died, I didn't want to tell you, I just want to keep the pain" ensley said as she wiped her tears away "anorexia?" "Yeah" "I would kill you if I didn't love you, you could of died ensley" "I didn't care Chlo, I just wanted the guilt to stop. If I was acting act, if I wasn't in that care, I distracted him, I kill him" ensley said as Chloe wiped away the tears from her best friends face and smiled at her " I was so worried" Chloe said and ensley sighed "I never meant for it to get out of control, I just wanted someone to notice me, Chlo. I just wanted my mum, she only cares of Maxine. I'm her daughter Chlo, and she doesn't care about me" ensley said as tears fell down her face

Chloe placed her hand on top of ensley and smiled to her, as steoh stood behind the doorway, listening to what her daughter was saying. She blamed herself, she knew deep down this was her fault and hearing ensley say it only confirm it. Steph wiped away the tears from her eyes and walked into the room "Chloe, can you give us a moment" steph asked and Chloe looked to ensley asking if she was okay "it will be okay Chlo, can you call someone for me" ensley asked and Chloe looked at her knowing ensley meant tom. She needed tom.