48

Ensley knew how she wanted Tom back. She hated how he had moved on and got a new girlfriend.

She hated how Tom had taken Maisy around his new girlfriend too. She didn't want that. She didn't want anyone replacing her in her daughter.

She wasn't going to let anyone replace her. And she sure as hell wasn't going to let Tom think it was okay to take their daughter around the new girlfriend.

Ensley knew she had to set some boundaries. And if Tom broke them, she was going to have to take action.

All she knew was that it was all a mess. And she wasn't going to let it lie. She was going to do whatever she could to get Tom back.

When she woke that morning, she saw Maisey asleep next to her. She smiled and kissed the top of her head.

She got out of bed and put pillows around to stop her baby from falling. She quickly got dressed and checked her phone.

She saw texts from Chloe and replied. She had nothing from Tom. She sighed knowing that it was just a complicated mess. And she didn't know what else she could do.

Ensley sat back on the bed and smiled as Maisey sat up. "Hey baby. Mummy is going to get your daddy away from the mean lady. She doesn't deserve him," she said.

Maisey giggled as she looked to her mummy. Ensley pulled her onto her lap. "It's gonna work out for us. I promise."

***
Ensley walked into the common room after she had gotten to school. She saw Chloe and sat with her. "Hey. You didn't reply to my text this morning."

"Yeah I know. I was sorting out Maisey. She's getting too big now. And I was telling her how I'm going to get her daddy back for us," Ensley said.

Chloe smirked. "Well I spent the night having super hot sex with my baby daddy. And I would do it again. He's amazing."

Ensley rolled her eyes. She smiled and looked to her. "I miss Tom. But I can't forgive how he had his new girlfriend around. I know for a fact if that was me, he would go mental at me," she said.

"I've told you. Set some boundaries for him. Don't let him take the piss out of you babes. Maisey is your daughter. And you deserve to have your happy ever after," Chloe told her.

***
Ensley walked along the corridor. She smiled as she saw Tom. She walked over to him. "Hey. I was probably harsh before. But I just don't want my daughter around your girlfriend. Not when it should be me," she told him.

Tom smirked. "Oh yeah? Is that right?"

Ensley nodded. She looked to him. "My mum is away tonight. So you could come over. We could give Maisey a bath. And put her to bed. We could cook something too," she told him.

"Sounds good."

"Come over about 6pm then."

Ensley watched as Tom walked off. She stood there smirking. Knowing how she was going to do whatever she could to get Tom back.