20

Ensley sighed to herself as she got to the hospital. She knew tom was critical, she never got the chance to tell him. She didn't get the chance to tell him, just how much he meant to her. She never got to tell him she loved him, he had passed out when she said it. Ensley sighed to herself as Chloe walked over to her "what are you doing here?" Ensley asked "supporting my best friend, isn't it clear, I know this is killing you and I'm here" Chloe said and ensley smiled. She looked to Chloe, she couldn't of been more thankful to have Chloe. Chloe sat next to ensley and she wrapped an arm over ensley shoulder "what if he dies" ensley asked as a tear slid down his face. Chloe turned to ensley and looked at her "its not going to happen" "you don't know that, Chlo" "I do, I know that you are going to survive this, both of this then your going to have seen, on his hospital bed and then lots to years of sex and you will have kids together and you will get married and grow old together, I know you ens. I know you better than you know yourself, it's what you want, you want that, the family, the marriage. Its what you didn't have, what I never have, I just have my dad and I don't know who my mum is, I want it to, the dream family" Chloe said as ensley sighed "Chloe" "ensley" "I think I'm pregnant" ensley said and Chloe looked at her in shock "are you sure?" Chloe asked as ensley glanced at her. Chloe sighed and nodded as she looked to ensley "you haven't took a test, have you?" Chloe asked as ensley shook her head "I'm scared too" ensley said and Chloe took her hand "I'm here" ensley smiled and rested her head on Chloe's shoulder.

***
Ensley walked onto toms hospital room. She took toms hand and smiled slightly as she took a seat next to his bed "you really know how to give a girl a heart attack dont you" ensley asked as she look to tom, she looked to his dace and sighed, she glanced to the bandage over his chest and sighed "you didn't have to jump in the way, you should of let it hit me, then again I know what you would say if you were here, you would say I did it cause I love you ens. Damn it tom, I need you, I need you now more than ever, I'm scared, I'm so scared and I need you, I need you to hold me and tell me its all going to be okay, because I love you. I love you tom clarkson, and I think I'm pregnant with your baby and I need you, I have Chloe but, your the one I need, if you die I cant cope, I need you, I love you" ensley sobbed. She wiped the tears away from her eyes. She was unaware of steph standing behind her, steph had heard it all.

Ensley sighed to herself she wiped the tears away and stood up, she sighed before she turned around to come face to face with steph. Ensley sighed as she looked to steph "how much did you hear?" Ensley asked "enough to be concerned, you and him?" Steph asked and ensley nodded "I love him, okay, and he loves me" ensley said "he's your teacher ens" "I don't care, he could be a mass murder for I care mum, I love him" "its not appropriate ensley, I won't approve" steph said and ensley laughed bitterly "what?" Steph asked "says you, your the biggest bike going mother, you can't have a go st me, hypercritical really" ensley said as she went to walk past steph. She grabbed ensley arm "you don't get to walk away this Time ensley, I am your mother" ensley pulled out for steph gripped and walked towards the staircase "you never acted like one, not to me it's your precious Maxine, you care more about her" ensley spat "you really are a spoilt brat"steph said as ensley placed a hand on her head, she started to feel dizzy "ensley?" Steph said before ensley collapsed to the ground.