Fair with the Volleyball Family Pt.3

The small group got off the ride, waiting as each time more and more volleyball players accumulated. Y/n was walking around sharing her experience with everyone when she saw a certain gamer kitten standing off to the side. 

"Kenma!" Her voice caught the boy's attention as she ran over and was jumping up and down in front of the boy. 

"What is it kitten." He crouched down to your height, tilting his head in wonder.

"I got to make a wish at the very top! And Ushijima-san was scared of heights so I held his hand on the way down, and now I wanna go in the funhouse and then get corndogs!" You were bouncing around him in a circle at this point just buzzing with excitement. He couldn't help the smile that crept onto his face.

"Oh? Is Kenma smiling?" Lev pointed out, as the group was watching the girl from afar. 

"Shut up, Lev." Was last heard from the blonde boy as he walked away holding your hand. 

"Why are you so mean to Lev?" You heard tilted up to look the blonde in the eyes. 

"I'm not mean, it's the weird way I show affection. Like with Kuroo, I don't actually hate him... I just don't like being around him. But I would never be that way with you, you're much too cute to be mean to." Lifting you onto his back, Kenma pulled out his PSP and bean playing on it, feeling you watch from over his shoulder. 

"KENMA WATCH OUT!" Kuroo shouted, as the two of you were about to walk into a tent, but Kenma turned a second before and continued walking until he heard a lot of talking. 

"Kenmaaaaa. You lost." You pointed out, looking at the red screen before you, the boy sighed as he handed you the PSP which was far too close to his face.

"You try, I haven't been able to pass this level." As you were about to play a shorthand snatched the game away. 

"Nope, you two are out in the real world. You're not allowed to keep your nose in the fake one." Yaku explained, putting the device in his front pocket. "You can have this back when we sit down to eat."

You and Kenma whined at the same time, both holding a pout as he followed the group to the colorful and loud funhouse. 

"FUNHOUSE!" You yelled reading the words on the front, getting excited you slid off Kenma's back and dragged him into the line. The slow line flowed, but not fast enough to Y/n's liking. "Yaku, can I pleeeeaaassee play games with Kenma?" with a reluctant sigh a device was placed in your hands and you happily skipped off.

"Kuroooooo" Kenma whined, holding his hands out. The noirette rolled his eyes as he handed over his hoodie. He slipped it over the two of you, you dangling out of it and playing games as the line continued slowly.  (kinda like the one at the top.)

Once finally at the front of the line, you began to enter, and Yaku stole the game again. The group walked around the different rooms, some with funny mirrors that made Yaku taller than Lev, and Oikawa thicker than Bokuto. 

"See Iwa-chan! I do have an ass!" Everyone death glared at the flamboyant boy, as Bokuto covered her ears. 

"It's an illusion, just like your volleyball skills, it's all fake." Iwaizumi said kissing his cheek as he passed the boy, they continued into the next part, enjoying all the fun illusions and tricks. Giggling and talking as they made it to the end. Finally going down a slide that leads to the walkway.

"What's next Y/n?" 

"Ttoekbokki and corndogs!" You yelled as you pointed off in the direction that you smelled all the food coming from.