31

Austin's Point Of View.

"You'll never be my fiancé."

My heart tightened. The tears started to pooling at the corner of my eyes, watching her slowly walking away from me, it feels like I'm gonna pass out in pain. Seeing her with another man was like stabbing my chest. They only changed her name but she's still Yuna. She's still the girl i loved. She's still my girl and no one could change it.

But knowing that she's breathing and consciously alive is more enough reason for me now to continue fighting for her. Now, I' won't never lost her again.

"Austin!" I looked at Astrid who running towards my direction, "Why are you still here?" A worried look written on her face, she also looked around to see if I'm with someone.

"Nothing." I answered in a monotone.

"Boss!"

She wasn't just alone, they all really followed me. My brother approached me and held me on my shoulders, his face was full of concern. "Austin, we understand you. Don't let yourself do something you'll regret. Oo, alam nating si Yuna talaga 'yon, pero hindi na sya ang yuna na nakilala natin noon binago na sya. Kailangan nating pag-isipan ang bawat hakbang na gagawin natin."

"He's right. I'm definitely sure tito was behind all of this. Daughter? Huh. Nathalia is his only daughter!" dismayed sketched on her face. "I can't believe na magagawa nya 'to! This is not how I knwo Tito Niel, he is a kind person! Before.. But now.." She shooked her head, She faced at me with adjure attached on her expression. "I'm sorry, Austin.." My brows furrowed.

"Why?" I asked, wondering why she was apologizing.

"For being a Saavedra. Ako na ang humihinga ng tawad sa lahat ng mga ginagawa ng pamilya ko sayo, You don't deserve this, also Yuna she doesn't to be used of anyone!" I looked away avoiding her gazed, i don't want to witness her regret for being a Saavedra. She didn't ask for it. It's not her fault at all.

Since childhood, She has always been there for me. She never left me. She just soothed with the mess of my life. I pushed her away a few times but She didn't set off, She stayed by my side. She also doesn't deserve this.

"You don't need to," Approached her and caressed her hair gently, My little sister. "You have done enough for me, Ast. Don't worry about me, anymore." I glanced at them all, they just watching us. "Thank you for waiting me..

..There's no reason now to hide in the dark, I am Austin De Villa the Mafia Lord." Is now awake.

Nathaniel.. You're trying to test my patience, huh? Let's see how you'll last.. Old man.

Abby's Point Of View.

"Thank you for the ride."

I thanked him when he stopped his car infront of my house, we already separated ways after the scene at the parking lot a while ago. I can't help but to amaze him, Austin. He's really persistent now. I can't blame him, years passed by he didn't able to see her girl he was trapped by believing that his beloved woman is gone. Now, He is more courageous to fight.. with us.

I stopped thinking when He suddenly held my neck makes me flinched, "Uminom ka ng gamot, may sinat ka." He commanded. I can't move! Bakit sa leeg nya 'ko hinawakan?! Bakit hindi sa noo?! Gosh! I felt like I was electrified when he touched me! What is happening to me?!

I looked away, maybe I'm sick! Yeah. I'm sick that's why. "I.. W-will." Uh, abby! Am i stuttered?! Didn't I?

I heard him chuckled, "Alright. Susunduin kita bukas ha. Or kung lumala 'yan tawagan mo agad ako." His voice was so soft. Hindi na ako makatingin sa kanya, i just nodded before came out of his car.