51

Austin's Point Of View.

"Are you really that cowardly to hide?"

I said with my horrible voice. Nathaniel and I have been  playing hide and seek. After I killed His useless disciples, He suddenly ran away like a scared puppy.

"I know you're a coward but I didn't think you were such a coward like this?" I laughed for a moment as I played my gun with my hands. We are at the Dead end of the place and He has nowhere to run.

"Get that out, Nathaniel. St. Peter is waiting for you in hell. Don't you want to see your ancestor yet?" I was smirked when my eyes hit half of his foot that was hidden in a large rock. "Stop playing play hide and seek, Nathaniel. Let's end this."

When I said that, I quickly bent down and rolled towards him. He quickly came out of his hiding place and fired a gun in my direction. He hid again in a drum near me.

I stood up and kicked the drum he was hiding hard, he fired a bullet in my direction which I immediately avoided. "De Villa, die!" He shouted as his gun pointed at me. Her eyes were full of anger. "If I die today, I'll take you with me!" He sighed and let out a demonic laugh.

I just mocked him while secretly taking the time on how to kill him. "Well, I won't let that happen because only now will I make sure you are taken to the pit with your crew!" I shouted and quickly approached him and snatched his gun. "I should have killed you a long time ago!"

I moaned in pain when he suddenly kicked me in the stomach. I grabbed my gun and was about to point it at him when he suddenly rushed me and pushed me horizontally.

He suddenly punched me, "For killing my daughter!" He was about to punch me again when I got ahead of him to take my gun.

I shot it right in front of him, causing his eyes to widen. Blood flowed from his head and mouth.

I stood up as he fell to the ground. I sneered at him, "That's for all the shits You did to my woman and my family. I wish you would go to hell in peace." I told him and turned my back.

But I stopped when I heard him speak. "Die, Austin," My eyes widened as I turned him, he was still holding a gun and pointed it at me. "Die!"

"Ikaw ang mamatay!" All of a Sudden, a familiar voice shouted at the same time that the bullet hit Nathaniel in the neck, causing him to die. "Austin, son!"

I couldn't move immediately when my Mom approached me and hugged me tightly. "I miss you so much!" She's the one who shot him.

My eyes started to water as I hugged her back. "Mommy, you're alive."

She let go and smiled at me. "Yes son, I'm alive." He answered and gently stroked my cheek. "Then I'll explain everything, what we should prioritize now is Yuna!"

My heart pounded when I heard the name of the woman I loved the most. "Darn it!" I muttered a curse. "I need to help her! Our childrens!" I panicked.

Mommy nodded. "That's also what I'd say."

Yuna's Point Of View.

"Tatapusin namin kayong lahat!"

Mayabang na sigaw ng lalaking kaharap ko. I just rolled my eyes at him. Hindi ko na ata mabilang ang mga nailigpit ko kasama na dun ang mga kasamahan nya.

"You know what? Panget sa lalaki ang masyadong mayabang." Sabi ko sa kanya at mabilis inilagan ang pinatama nyang bala sa direksyon ko. Gumulong ako sa kabilang direksyon habang sunod sunod syang pinapuputukan ng bala.