Time with Adrian

If for any fact that you think that Adrian immediately forgave himself and was back to being a cocky arrogant bastard then you were correct. Presently I'm sitting in a car with Helen, Marcus and Adrian who found the need to be the most annoying pieces of crap on earth.

"Hey Ellie!" Adrian called from the front. I shrunk lower into my seat hoping that would stop my ears from bleeding at the sound of his voice.

"What?"

"You're my mate"

"No really? I had no idea" I simpered back sarcastically. I was not in the mood. They have been talking non-stop about everything under the freaking sun and above it and I was about to smack all of them. Lucky Clary getting to stay home. You know what happened? We woke up blissfully me under the false pretenses that all was right with the world and BAM! I was wrong. Adrian dragged me up saying we were going on a trip and he said that everything was already settled so I'd have to go. Clearly having a heart and conscience I said yes to him. I really should have said no. Who knew my mate could be such a pain in the *ss. Because I didn't.

"Oh come on Ellie! Why are you in a bad mood?"

"Cause you haven't stopped talking since we pulled out of the drive way" I snapped at him.

"Someone's on their time of the month" Marcus simpered. I gave him a chance at friendship and had started to think we were cool. Clearly I was mistaken.

"So where are we going?" I asked hopefully getting an answer.

"That wasn't even a good trick. Try again and maybe you'll get a high-five for effort" Adrian joked. My phone vibrated. I pulled myself back down to my seat and checked my phone. 1 new message from Helen. I didn't even ask her. I opened it up

"You know exactly what we have to do right? Because I am not sitting here not knowin where we're going. Wembly?"

"I got you" I texted her back. Wembly incident involved Helen and I and free amusement park tickets. Helen leaned over at the same time as I did. I took a breath heatedly near Adrian's ear. Helen did her part on Marcus while I did mine. We were at a stop light because there was an accident that was in the process of being cleared. I pushed my arms and placed my hands on his chest and pressed a hot kiss on the structured jaw line of his. I fluttered another kiss onto his jawline. He was breathing heavily already.

"Oh...Adrian..." I breathed out near his ear hotly. He took a sharp breath in. I smiled inwards.

"Where are we going?" I pressed my lips against his earlobe again trailing down. My hands moved down twirling his shirt downwards. He twitched tensing under my touch. And gods let me tell you those muscles....

"W-we're going to m-my ho-hotel" He breathed heavily. "In Florida"

I snuck a glance at Helen. She caught my eye and nodded ever so slightly. We pulled back simultaneously. I grinned at her laughing silently. Adrian turned around and glared at me.

"You cheated!" Marcus gave us a pointed look.

"No we didn't"

"You can only cheat if it's a game" I added.

"Ellie?" Adrian asked.

"Yes?"

"I love you so much but that was low"

I blew him kiss.

"Now drive"

"You're so cute, got it. Now just stop, couples eugh" Helen exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at her and she stuck her tongue at me. I looked at her then to Marcus and then back to her. She glared at me. I silently laughed. Adrian began driving. We sat around the car. I pulled in my headphones plugging it into my phone and then into my ears. I leaned against the car staring at the passing trees listening to various songs by Fall out boy, imagine dragons, shawn mendes, and a whole bunch of others. Slowly my consciousness slipped away.