Gone?

I turned around to see Maddox. There was nothing there. 

        "WHAT THE HECK?!" I yelled. I frantically searched the room. How stupid was I? How the heck do you lose an unconcious body? They don't even move!

        "Where is he?" Alan frantically ran around the room. Times like these make me sometimes think twice about respecting the ever so powerful Alpha.

        "Find him now!" Adrian yelled. He turned towards me eyes dark and swirling. "Forget it. You're coming with me now"

        "Alpha Give her a choice" Rose yelled. I turned towards her frantically. 

        "What did you just say to me?" Adrian growled stalking towards her. 

        "Alpha...  I-I"

        "Adrian. Don't"

        "Are you kidding?! I'm your mate. You're siding with a pack member over me" He roared at me. It took every ounce of strength I had inside of me not to flinch and back down.

        "Adrian" I stated. I rested my head on the crook of his neck. (Tippy-toes of course)  "I'm coming willingly"

        He nuzzled my neck...purring? I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. Adrian swept me up and started walking out leaving the others in the house.

        "I can walk you know" I told him slightly annoyed.

        "I like having you in my arms" He told me simply.

        "I'm actually kinda happy that I found you"

        "Kind of? You should be estatic."

        "Wow..."

        He slipped me into the back seat of a black sedan. It was seriously comfortable. He got in the front seat. 

        "What about my clothes?"

        "We'll get you some more"

        "I kind of like my clothes" 

        "I'll have someone else get it. You're staying by my side until we're on my pack grounds"

        "Techinically I'm not at your side" I laughed.

        "WHAT?!" He growled. 

         "I'm sitting in the back. You're sittting in the front."

        Adrian left the car slamming the door to the side. I flinched slightly at the unexpected sound. My side of the door opened. Adrian scooped me up once more.

        "I learned how to walk when I was 3. You can put me down." Annoyed, I crossed my arms.

        He said nothing as he dropped me in the passanger seat then whirled around to the other side and started driving.

        "Wow. You took that way more seriously than I thought you would"

        He grunted and focused on driving. I felt my back pocket vibrate. I pulled out my wondorous samsung phone and opened the messages inbox. Helen's name flashed at the top of the messages inbox    

       "where r u?" The text read. I quickly responded.

        "in a car. w/Adrian. u?"

        She answered immediately. "Marcus doesn't know I can walk." I sent her a laughing face. "Same"

        "Who is that?" Adrian asked still not looking at me.