Arguments

I sunk to my knees. The pack stood still. Even the children. As their warrior, I should've stood up and brushed it off. I should've been comforting the others for their loss. I should have been taking care of my pack. I should have been protecting the Alpha. I didn't do any of those.

I sat there numbly staring at the glowing embers. The ashes that flew around me were all that was left of my home. That was left of anything. My stupid mate put a single hand on my shoulder. I ignored the sparks that ran up my arm. Anger swelled through me exploding like a volcano. I yanked myself from his grasp. I glared at his blue green eyes.

"ALPHA!" I yelled running from him. "Alan?! Henry?"

"Ellie? Thank god your okay!" Alan yelled out.

"GOD ELLIE DON'T SCARE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!" Henry yelled out. I jumped into their embrace. I took in their strong scent.

Not as good as our mate's

Shut up.

"Your warrior is coming with us. You must nominate a new one. "

I heard one of the younger girls cry out. Some of the young boys straightened up. I was so proud of them. As their warrior, I was supposed to have a strong connection with the kids. Yet even if I wasn't the warrior, I'd still be in love with them.

"NO! She can't go with you!" Tim cried out. He ran from the pack memebers. He ran towards me. I seperated from Alan and henry. I grabbed Tim and knelt in front of him.

I wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Shhh it's going to be okay . . . don't worry about me okay?"

Tim kept crying. If anything I made him cry even harder. Some of the other kids ran towards me. I stifled my own cries. I felt people watching me from both packs. I honestly didn't care. I knelt in the middle of the kids.

"Go back to your parents. The new warrior will be good" I stifled a cry leaving a placid tone in my voice.

"I DON'T WANT A NEW WARRIOR!!"

"Go" The kids left me and returned reluctantly to their parents. I stood shakily. I stood alone. My arm quickly snaked across my body to hold onto the oppisite wrist. I leaned to one side.

"We will provide a subsitute warrior for the time being until you nominate a new one"

"ALAN!" A voice screamed out. Flying hair flew past me. A girl collapsed in his arms. Helen. I didn't blame her. She need comfort more than anything after finding out her mate was beta of the Bloodmoon pack. Too bad I have to protect others.

"HELEN!" Marcus 'her mate' yelled out but was stopped by Adrian. Marcus looked angrily at Adrian. Adrian leaned down and whispered something in Marcus's ear. I strained to hear what they were saying. Their voices were so low, I doubt even the Alpha heard. Marcus visibly calmed down yet the rage in his eyes burned clearly. Escpcially when Alan wrapped his arm around Helen's shoulder.

I heard one of the teenage girls whisper something.

"Oh my god. Adrian is literally so hot" As soon as I heard that a faithless growl ripped from throat. Everyone turned towards me. I turned beet red.

"Sorry"

"Adrian, I can't let you take her. I'll fight for her" Alan spoke calmly and coldly. Henry crossed his arms.

"Very well. The war begins now then" Adrian practically roared.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled. Heads turned towards me.

"We are not going to be fighting shit. We're going to settle this like responsible LEVEL-HEADED adults" I spared a glance at everyone. Adrian had raised an eyebrow at me.