the hunt

i looked over the bar from which dumbledore fell last night. harry stood next to me, ron and hermione were behind us. the order had allowed me to stay at hogwarts over night to be with harry since all the students were returning home anyway.

harry pulled out the horcrox, that harry and dumbledore went to find last night, and a small note. Hermione read it over before passing it to ron.

"so its a fake? this isn't the real horcrux?" hermione asked.

"no. i need to find the real one and destroy it." harry muttered.

"whos R.B" ron asked looking up.

"no idea. " harry once again muttered.

R.B it sound familliar, like i'd seen it somewhere before.

"i'm going to have to hunt for the horcruxe's" harry told us.

"we're going to destroy tem. i'm coming too" i told him.

"us too. we're all in this together" hermione told him standing up.

"yeah" ron agreed.

"i need to do this alone. i can't let anyone else get hurt. especially you jadee... you, elsa and leo are the only family i have left" harry said solemly.

"i can't let you get hurt either. i know how to do this. we just need to plan. we need to find the horcrouxes before next year, before the war. you guys can't go back to hogwarts next year especially you harry especially now dumbledore is dead.' i told them.

"okay... we can do this together' harry muttered reluctantly.

-------------

"how many horcruxes have been found?" hermione asked.

"two, the diary and the ring, and they have both been destroyed."

"how many are there?" ron asked

"six i think" harry said (i know there are 7 but they dont know that harry is one)

"so when to we go on the hunt" ron asked.

"in the summer. the day before we go back to hogwarts" i tell them. "that way everyone believes that you are going back to hogwarts- if we go in secrecy then we wont get questioned, no one can stop us and they wont know where we are or what we're doing if they're questioned"

harry nodded and stood up, "okay- thats when we will go"