He's alive

i shook my head, it shouldn't surprise me that he is actually alive. i mean, after all, he is the boy who lived!!

i smile widely at fred who grins back before we are interupted by the cackles of Bellatrix Lestrange. i turn to see who she is trying to muder this time. i see ginny trying desperately to fend her off and i run to her aid.

i get there as a spell is fired and i try to think of a spell as i panic. i just about manage to shout 'protego' and the spell misses us by inches. we are both pushed aside by an angry Mrs weasley who glares menacingly at the death eater.

"not my daughters' you bitch" she yelled as spells were fired back and forth.

the battle between bellatrix and mrs weasley was short lived as bellatrux suddenly exploded and it was all over.

i chuckled with a grin on my face.

a cry of anguish and desperation ripped from the other side of the room and i quickly turned to where voldy was fighting harry, although he was momentarily distracted by bellatrix's sudden death.

i was whipped around by a tall ginger boy, named fred, who was staring at the death eaters that once tried to kill me. i quickly shot 'reducto' at one and he came to a similar fate as bellatrix.

i saw cedric defending cho chang- even if she didn't know it. uncle james was defending sirius. mum was looking for dad and aunt nina was trying to find remus, elsa and leo.

i heard a growl from behind me and i spun around to face the werewolf greyback, who i hated for many reasons and not just turning uncle remus. me and fred were now fighting back to back until both death eaters lay, defeated.

as the numbers of death eaters in that particular room decreased to zero we all rushed out to see harry and voldy, who i had not realised were no longer in the room, fighting the final battle outside.

many crowded to see the result. we all stood fingers crossed for harry. they were both knocked down and it was a struggle to see the final result. they both reached for their wands and fired spells.

the green and the read light merged and now all we had to do was wait.