plans

(just to let you all know that I am having fred and jadee's wedding when bill and fleurs wedding.g should be, though bill and fleur are still together)

I wondered into the kitchen where Fred sat eating a bowl of cereal. tomorrow was the day everyone would be returning home from hogwarts. it wouldn't be long before I was on the run.

"fred?"

"hmph" fred said, well more like grunted.

"u want to have this wedding before the war. just incase one of us doesn't make it. if I die I want to be a weasley.... i want everyone to know that I'm yours" i said, tears sparkled in my eyes.

"neither of us will die. we have too much in life to look forward too... but if it makes you feel better then of course we can.... when do you want to do it" he asked.

"at the end of the summer. before they return to hogwarts and so harry can be here." i said, smiling.

fred stood up and wrapped his arms around me tightly. tears rolled down my cheeks falling onto his top.

"we better start planning. mum will be so pleased" fred said.

"well that can wait till later... we still have to get ready for sirius and allysias wedding" i said. "go get ready and i will not tell you again, no jeans are being worn to this wedding"

"fine"

------------------

i wore a deep purple dress that fell gracefully to the floor. it had no straps and a silver belt around the middle. my hair was twisted into a complicated not and I decided not to bother with my make up.

the other girls wore a similar shade of purple but wore different styles of dresses.

Hope and lola were different though, they both wore matching midnight blue dresses and their hair fell in curls around there shoulders.

Mrs weasley came stumbling in with boxes and passed us each one. myself, hermione, luna, ginny and hope had matching silver heals whilst elsa and lola had blue flats.

i knew how much sirius wanted harry here but it wasn't safe for him to attend so they both had to settle for me sending photographs to harry.

the door opened and allysia stepped out. she looked stunning. her crisp white dress fell to her feet. it had diamond like embroidery on bodice. it was so simple and thats what made it elegant. her golden hair fell naturally at her shoulders and a smile graced her lips.

"you look amazing mum" hope gasped.

lunas dad looked at his sister and tears shone in his eyes. he took her are and wordlessly lead her out. they didn't need words to say how they were feeling.

sirius's eyes widened when allysia came walking down the Isle followed by the bridesmaids. sirius looked tearfully at her and then me, his god daughter.

the beautiful ceremony passed emotionally into the reception. sirius approached me and stood next to me. I was stood at the back if the room watching everyone dance.

"dance?" sirius asked holding out his hand. I graciously accepted and we began to dance. "your mother would have been so proud of you. i'm proud of you."

tears pricked my eyes and i nodded. "wouldyouwalkmedowntheaisle" i blurted.

"what" he chuckled.

"would you walk me down the aisle?" i asked

"I'd love too!!"