the start

We landed in hogsmeed. It was so dreary and lifeless. So Windows were smashed in. Posters of Harry lay scattered around. A few also had my face on. I looked at Harry as as the breath seemed to leave me. The wind seemed to shake violently and I was no longer happy.

The dementors were here.

We ran round corners. Somehow the death eaters knew we were here. We had to find some way to get into Hogwarts, but how.

"I'm here" a voice almost growled.

We followed Harry in. I looked at the man, he greatly resembled Dumbledore. This must be his brother.

"Thank you Mr Dumbledore" I said as he brought some snacks in.

I heard Harry and him having a conversation before he came over to the portrait I was stairing at. He looked at her dearly and asked her a muffled question. She skipped away happily.

"Is that your sister?" I ask him

"Yes. That's ariana" he smiled sadly before leaving the room.

Ariana returned shortly with.....

"Neville" I exclaimed giving him a quick hug.

"Hello. Come on then" he said after giving us each a short greeting.

I heard him question Harry, Ron and Hermione but I want listening. All I could think about was the fact that I could see Fred in a matter of hours.

"Look what I've brought" Neville exclaimed.

"It better not be some more of aberforths cooking" a thick Irish accent replied. Seamus.

"No it's better. Come on out guys" he signalled to us.

There were exclamations and shouts of joy as Harry jumped out followed by Ron and Hermione. I was almost reluctant but I jumped and was met by many gasps.

"Jadee" I heard shouts and I turned.

"Elsa! Leo!" I hugged them as I sunk to the floor. Tears spilled messily and I finally pulled away to take in their appearances.

Elsa had a black eye and I cut lip along with many other bruises. Leo had cuts on his face and arms. I cried heavily. I should have protected them.

I ignored the scene around me until....

"Snape knows your here"