through the painting

harry, Ron, hermione and the rest of the people that were hiding in here left to the great hall as Snape had called them in there. they knew that harry must be in the school.

as for me, well I was waiting for the order. it was my idea of course- I just couldn't wait to see everyone, especially Fred. i heard a squeal behind me and i saw Eva, Hope and fleur. i squealed too and went to hug them. they held me tightly and i sobbed a little. i really did miss them.

i saw bill, Charlie and Mrs weasley come through next. Mrs weasley gasped and rushed to me, crushing me in a bone crushing hug. Allysia, Sirius, remus and mr weasley came through next.

"jadee?" Sirius croaked and i smiled before hugging him.

"yeah its me" i replied.

i saw my dad enter over sirius shoulder and i waved. he smiled with relief.

them i saw who i was waiting for. he followed his twin with a hopeful look on his face. i let out a choked sob and his head turned to me. his face filled with relief and we rushed to each other.

i jumped into his arms and he held me tightly as we both sobbed slightly. he put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. before shaking his head and then smiling.

"don't you ever do that to me again" Fred said firmly

"i'm so sorry" i cried

"its okay. but jadee, i was so worried!" he said hugging me again.

"i know, i'm sorry. but you know what i had to do it." i told him and he nodded.

"i love you so much." he whispered

"i love you too" i replied.

"as much as i hate to interrupt this cute little reunion, i believe that we are needed in the great hall" George said.

i didn't care anymore, i knew voldemort was coming but i knew i could survive- i had my Fred with me after all!