christmas

dedicated to @LiveLoveLife_Love.

________________

"daddy's home" Molly called "make way for daddy"

"merry Christmas Mr weasley" i said as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some toast of freds plate.

"hey that's mine" he yelled as mrs weasley gave us our presents.

"a big box for ron" mrs weasley said excitedly.

"a big box for ron" Mr weasley repeated.

"and three presents for lola" lola squealed happily and we laughed at her.

I saw harry and sirius in the door way and waved them in. they smiled at me but didn't say anything and didn't move. Leo came running up to me and hugged me tightly. "merry Christmas jadee"

"merry Christmas Leo." i said and then I was grabbed be the waist and i was pulled onto someone's lap and landed with a squeal.

"merry Christmas" fred said.

"you too"i said managing to get off his lap.

"awwwww." fred said pouting.

"put the lip away" i say flicking his forehead and walking up to sirius and giving him a present.

"what's this?" he asked shocked.

"a present" i said in a duh tone.

"well i know but why?" hee asked.

"because your my godfather " i say smiling before my hand was grabbed and i was pulled into a different room.

"who?" i asked and i was answered with freds face. and his lips met mine.

"jadee, I really really like you. would you be my girlfriend?"