from turmoil to tension and turtles?

"i want a turtle." i say entering freds room. i'm still trying to cheer him and george up. its been a week since we arived and a week since the twins and mrs weasley spoke.

me, remus, sirius, arthur and bill, who was here for a week, were all trying to fix their relationships and right now it was my go. arthur tried yesterday and all that was going on was tension. it was so uncomfortable that i didn't eat dinner with anyone else. just up in my room.

george was mad because he felt like his mother didn't believe in him and didn't trust him to make the right desisions for his own life. fred was mad because he felt like his mother was against him and was out to ruin his life. and mrs weasley was mad at herself and wanted to make up with the twins but she had decided to torture herself by not making up with them.

"go buy one then." fred muttered.

"please fred. speak to her. shes beating herself up about it. all she does is cry. she didn't mean to say it she was just worried about you." i say.

i see pain in his mask before it slips down the drain and he mutters, "good."

i sigh exasperatedly before the sharp tears that prick my eyes well up. "you have to do this. shes sad, upset and shes beating herself up over it. the tension is so thick that i can't eat with you lot if you haven't noticed and we all feel sad. get over yourselves and make up with your mother before i kick both your arses out of here and before i cant hold my self back from punching up and making sure neither of you can have children." i yell before storming into the kitchen where the order sit with uncle james, mum and cedric (though nobody knows their there except me) all looking shocked at my out burst.

i sat with them. oh don't worry im allowed to. it turns out sirius and remus let my ghostly secret slip along with the fact that i was amazing in the tri-wizard tornament so moody asked me to join the order. i happily complied.

their faces contorted from raw shock back to the matter at hand. that was until hedwigs snowy white form lands on my shoulder and nuzzles into the nape of my neck. i read the message i found alout after giving it the once over.

"jadee inform the order. harry had a vision. try to uncode this, he had padfoot at the place where its hidden- hermione." i say. "is that suposed to mean that voldemort has sirius where the profecy is?" 

"yes" moody grumbles.

"but hes here." tonks says.

i gasp in relisation and speak aloud, "its a false vision. we have to get there. we have to find him. hes in danger."

"remus, nymphadora, jadee. i need you three with me. the rest of you go ahead exept for molly, arthur and sirius." moody said and they apperated away.

"what do you need us for?" arthur asks.

"arthur your still week, you, molly and the twins should go to the burrow and get ready for incoming wounded." moody said and they left. "sirius you stay here."

"no" sirius shouted.

"yes. the minstry see you and your in azkaban before you can say quiddich. along with the rest of us, for hardouring a murdering criminal." i say.

"im coming. hes my godson." sirius says defiantly.

"what ever happens is on your hands" moody growls.