discoverys

i cast the patronous charm, my eagle soared gracefully through the room. it met freds before a loud bang took our concentration and made them disperse. i gripped freds hand tightly- i wonder what kind of trouble harry potter had got us into this time. i really do wonder- maybe were about to face lord voldemort. wouldnt be his first time.

okay im being distracting i just get nervous in these situations. fred knew this and he squeezed my hand making me feel safe. he gave we a gentle smile which i returned before we both held our wands out like everyone else in the room.

harry walked forward and grabbed that kid nigel something back. the wall turned to a cloud of dust and people began to panic.

"what are you doing? run!" harry yelled and everyone tore from the room.

me and fred got round the corner where george and hope were waiting. i grabbed elsa and leo's arm and pushed them away before i ran to grab harry- but not before i was grabbed by none other than draco malfoy. 

i turned to see where fred was to see an expression of pure devistation etched onto his face. i sighed as i was roughly shoved after umbridge who held harry in a firm grapple. crabbe held the tretrious cho chang who spilled the information. i looked over at her and she whinced at my firery expression. you see if looks could kill her heart would have stopped. but i guess dreams can only be drempt.... what i could murder her for telling.

myself, harry and cho chang are shoved into dumbledores office by the evil hag herself.... im sorry that was rude of me,,, umbrige. god i hate her.

i spent most of the conversation sat in a plush chair looking at my nails. i could see cedric looking at me with amisement in his expression and i smirked but quickly hid it concidering nobody in this room- apart from dumbledore and harry- knew i could see and talk to ghosts

i tuned back in when i heard about her knowing exactly who was in that group- damn hermione pinning the sheet up.... and nobody would find that sheet. i didnt want leo or elsa mixed up in this, or fred for that matter.

i tuned back out again but i found myself being tugged from the room by harry not moments later leaving behind the hag, kingsly, another ministry official, chang and minnie- what where was dumbledore?