voldy's defeat

the green and red light merged and all we had to do was wait.

around us a few people were still battling and were unaware that right now our future was being decided for us.

the red light got stronger until the green light was pushed back into the wand that voldy was holding causing it to crack slightly. and then all of a sudden he collapsed to the floor, unmoving.

at first shock lingered as Mcgonagal stepped forward and told us that he was dead. harrys surprised face gazed at me, then ginny, then ron and hermione, then the weasleys, to everyone around him as the screams of joy echoed around us.

i joined in, swiftly jumping into freds arms before then running to harry and flinging myself at him.

"im so glad you alive. i shouldn't be surprised though, you the boy who lived" i cried.

"i thought i was dead when i was in that forest. i was given a choice and i decided to come back for you, elsa and leo. your the only real family i have left and i can't leave you guys alone." he told me, and i sobbed some more.

i watched the malfoys flee along with a few of the other death eaters. although most of the living death eaters had been captured and were now being escorted away.

i looked around for my dad, tonks, remus, leo and elsa but i couldn't find them. i walked around slightly. until i found three of them.

behind the happy couples, hugging for the joy of being alive, stood my dad, tonks and remus smiling sadly and waving half-heartedly. they were pale and looked faint. i gazed at them some more before they disappeared.

i choked on a sob as i ran to the great hall where the injured were being treated and the lost were laying in all their glory surrounded by grieving relatives.

thats when i saw tonks, dad, elsa, remus and leo.

——————————————————

i'm sorry i killed tonks and remus buy their death is important to the sequel. as much as it pains me to writhe that they are gone it had to be done for the sequel to go as planned. but don't hate me too much because i am actually writing the sequel.

also don't worry about elsa and leo- you've find out what became of them in the next chapter.