Wedding shopping

tonks and remus's wedding followed the day after allysia and sirius's wedding- it was just as magical. a few days after her wedding tonks and the others were informed of the date set for mine and fred's wedding and started her 'aunt' duties with wedding shopping. mrs weasley of course was planning the menu while tonks took myself, hope, fleur, hermione, elsa, ginny and my friend eva gildory who i hadn't seen for a while due to her being at a different school, though she had kept in contact and remained one of my best friends.

"we're shopping the muggle way" i told my friends as myself and hermione, being the only ones that really knew our way around muggle streets, shops and money, lead the way.

"whats your colour scheme?" tonks asked as we entered a dress shop.

"red and blue." i smiled. my dad had told me last week that his and my mothers wedding theme was blue and red but my uncle james, remus and sirius had messed up and made it pink. my mum wasn't pleased.

"that sounds wonderful. what colour are the dresses going to be?" asked hopes dreamy voice.

"well ginny should have a blue dress because the red would clash horriably with her hair, hermione and eva will also have blue because it suits them. fleur and elsa should have red because it will show off her hair and you can all pick the styles" i told them.

"what about hope?" elsa asked

"well she can pick.... she's my maid of honour after all" i said turning to face my best friend only to be crushed in a hug.

"thank you." she squealed.

"your welcome.... your my best friend after all" i told her.

-------------

it took hours to scan through the wedding dresses, but none were right. but the bridesmaid dresses were perfect.

hope had picked a strapless shiny red dress that fit perfectly with her figure and showed off her blone locks. she'd chosen nude colour shoes and silver necklace with 5 lilac pendents. ginnys dress was royal blue strapless number that billowed out to the knees and was tied at the waist with a black ribbon, she had matching black earings and a braclett along with strap up black heels. elsas dress was deep red with a rose at the waist and a flower on the left hip. she had silver heels, a silver bangle and a chunky silver necklace. hermione had a chunky black and silver necklace and black shoes that matched her royal blue strapless dress. fleus's dress was strapless and made of a deep red velvet, a bow was attached to the left hip and the black netting under skirt peeked out at the bottom. eva's dress was royal blue with thicker straps and showed off her perfect figure, and had a billowing skirt. she had silver jewllery and peach coloured shoes.

they all looked absolutely perfect... but i was dressless.

"you all look amazing." tonks said proudly- she looked at elsa closely. "jadee did you find anything?"

"no, i didnt." i said sadly.

"don't worry you'll find something you have two weeks left." she said cheerfully and i smiled.

------------

once everything was paid for and we'd all left myself, elsa and tonks sat in mine, fred, george and hopes appartment. tonks looked nervous and her fingers tapped the table. me and elsa looked at each other before elsa spoke up.

"whats up tonks?" elsa asked her new step mother.

"its just something i need to tell your father and i don't know how. i don't know how he will react" tonks said.

"what is it?" i asked. tonks paled before bursting into tears. elsa looked alarmed and i went to comfort tonks.

"im p-p-pregnant" she stuttered through her tears.

"thats amazing" i said

"i'm going to be a big sister" elsa said happily.

"you already are a big sister.... remember leo.... half your brother half mine?" i said

"i know but i'm acctullly getting a baby brother or sister" elsa squealed

"yeah okay. how far along are you?" i asked

"about two months. how do i tell remus?" she asked

"just tell him i'm sure he'll be delighted" elsa said. "if not i'll deal with him."

"thanks elsa. another thing jadee... and to this im sure remus will agree.... if anything should happen to us i would like you to raise him or her... i'd like you and fred to be the god parents" tonks said. tears ran down my cheeks.

i dodded and whispered as i hugged her, "i'd love too"