oh poor umbrige, wait why should i care?

i held my breath as i knocked on umbriges door that evening. if this goes right i should be out of her office in- oh well 5 minutes... now come on freddies plan!!!!!!!

"come in" her shrill toad like voice squeaked out.

i entered to see her and her monkey face... sorry thats just offencive to that poor monkey... oh well. "what do i need to do." i asked as i sat down knowing full well what she'll tell me.

"pick up that hawrk.... i mean pick up hawrk." she sqeaked out making a goose like noise.

"im sorry what was that?" i asked trying to hold my laughter in.

"hawrk, hawrk." and then she became a goose. 

"i'll go get dumbledore and madame pomfrey professor you dont look so good." i said acting dumb before running off.

"so it worked" i heard a cocky voice ask from behind me.

"of course freddie boy... did you ever doubt yourself?" i smirked.

"course not." he said.

"so now i have no detention what do you want to do" i ask.

he stops. "this" i look at him confused but his lips crash down on mine.

------------------------------------------------

sorry its not too long but i havent got time to update a large one but i decided to to a continuation and a little show of jadee and freds relationship, i know that you, like myself, have been waiting for this clueless pair to get togeter and what do you think of them?

i know i can only properly dedicate this chapter to 1 person but there are three that need to be mentioned for comenting on my last chapter, i love it  when you guys coment and vote because it gives me confidence... i know that not many people read this and half of you might have taken a look at this and gone ergh this is horriable. but some have you guys have stuck with me... i know im not big and popular in the wattpad comunity but its great that you take time out of your day to read my works even if they arent the best, or even any good, 

so thank you 

@flightyinagoodway

@cami71201

and

@Fincheleverlasting

for the continuious encoragement, and support! 

xoxo