talking

me, harry and elsa sat in dumbles's office. elsa at my feet, harry by my right. the fireplace in the corner glowed before it spat out uncle remus, followed by sirius, followed by allyssia. they sat near us sharing confused glances before I decided to speak to the old, grey man.

"so, dumbles wanna tell us" i said, sirius looked pained and muttered 'so like her mother' again and again.

"ah so jadee here remembers" dumbles said looking them in the eye. allyssia gasped, uncle remus's mouth dropped and sirius looked at me wide eyed.

"b-but he obliviated her" uncle remus said with shock.

"so how do I know that you dated my aunt nina, uncle remus, or that your my godfather, sirius black, or that you and my mother were best friends along with Lily Evans and Alice longbottom. what about the fact that I'm half potter i had an uncle named James and harry potter is mine and elsas cousin as elsa is also a potter, oh and Bellatrix wants me for something" i said looking at their wide eyes, with my eyebrow raised.

"oh, my, shes back" sirius said looking over joyed before re muttering 'so like her mother'

"okay anyway dumbles why does Bellatrix want me" i ask. "and how did Leo end up in our family"

"well, Leo is your father's real son, your half brother, and yours elsa" dumbledore said.

"wait her mum" i started.

"and her dad" elsa continued.

"did it?" we choursed.

"well, not exactly, you see Amos wanted another kid so nina played the part of the carrier and then game him the child.

"but he had me and cedric" i said and he sighed.

"your father... well.. " he started but I cut him off.

"i get it he blamed me. now I'm going to go slap some sense into the bastard that didn't help me plan his sons funerel. which is tomorrow" i say before getting some floo powder.

"jadee, wait up" and before I knew it harry and elsa were sacked through the fire with me after I yelled. "tulip diggory cottage "

"who's there" came a drunken slur. I looked down at my father who wreaked of alcohol and cigarettes

"you promised" i growled.

"oh hello jadee dear take a seat. what's up" he slurred.

"alot of things but you need to be sober for tomorrow. harry elsa go find any bottles of alcohol and tip them away and then find cigarettes too while I put this bum in the shower" i said and pushed my father up the stairs.

---

"what's going on " my dad asked groggily as he came round.

"we need to get ready"i say

"for what"

"Cedrics funeral "

______

a.n so who's been liking my ideas?

what do you think?

do you have any ideas of your own???