Malfoy Manor

The snatcher still held my waist tightly, did he not get the message. i struggled around, the others were walking freely but not me. no, now that must be too much to ask for.

the curly haired freak-show AKA bellatrix lastrange approached us and looked at harry hopefully. she grabbed him and pointed her want at his neck while he choked for air.

"get draco" she hissed out, and footsteps faded away before returning with more. "well?" she asked

"i... i cant be sure" draco stuttered out

"look closely son. if were are the ones to hand potter over to the dark lord everything will be... everything will be as it once was" Malfoy Sr. said

"now we wont be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope Mr Malfoy" the lead snatcher spoke our

"you dare to talk to me like that in my own home" 'Mr Malfoy' almost cried, his wife approached him and his son trying to calm him. before leading him away.

"don't be shy sweetie.... come over" bellatrix cooed to draco, taking his hand. "if this isn't who we think it is draco, he'll kill us all. we need to be absolutely sure"

"whats wrong with his face?" draco asked, staring intensely at harry.

"yes, what is wrong with his face?" bellatrix asked

"he came to us like that... something he pucked up in the forest i reckon" the snatcher replied.

"oh, looks more like a stinging jinx" bellatrix said. "did you cast it?" she looked at one of hermione. "give me her wand, we'll see what her last spell was. ahh got you"

she gasped suddenly looking at the sword of gryffindor that one snatcher had pulled out of my bag. i cursed under my breath. 

"whats that?" she asked deadly calm, "where'd you get that from."

"it was in her bag when we searched it." the snatcher told her, nodding to me. "reckon its mine now."

she shot a few spells at him and the other snatchers. until she pulled the sword out of the snatchers grasp. "go... go. go" she roared and they fled quickly.

"pull the boys in the cellar. i want a chat with the girls" bellatrix said pushing them away and grabbing mine and hermiones wrists.

"where did you get that... tell me" she roared at me. "that sword is meant to be in my volt" i kept silent. "is it going to be the hard way or the easy was miss diggory? hard way it is then."

she dragged a shard of glass down my forearm to the palm of my hand. blood dripped out quickly. 

"put her in the cellar too. let her think a bit. i'll heal it if you tell me jadee diggory" she said as a death eater grabbed me and also chucked me into the cellar. 

"jadee" a voice asked. "are you okay"

"it hurts" i whined.

"shes loosing a lot of blood" i'd recognise that dreamy voice anywhere.

my eyes snapped open and i took in the ragged appearance of my best friend. "hope?" i croaked. 

"oh jadee. i'm so glad to see you. i've missed you so much. we all have" she cried hugging me.

i took in the cellar. it was bare apart from a few people. a goblin, mr ollivander, dean, luna, harry, ron, hope and lola were gathered around.

we heard terrifying screams of agony. i got us despite the light headed feeling. we all rose and went towards the opening.

"we have to do something. we have to get out" ron panicked.

"we can't. we've tried everything. its enchanted." mr ollivader told him.

i felt dizzy as the blood trickled down my arm and the voiced were begining to become muddled up. i couldn't understand what anyone was saying anymore. the screams now seemed to echo around me.

ron made the lights go out as an ugly little man approached. the goblin was taken out dragged out and yet again we were trapped in a hell hole.

the dizzy feeling took over and i fell towards the ground. ron and hope caught me and lowered me gently to the floor. a small house elf appeared and harry struck up a conversation.

the house elf along with luna, lola, dean and mr ollivander walked over to me and took my arms. i felt like i was spinning and i landed on sand. the house elf left us and around 10 to 20 minutes later ron, hermione, hope and the goblin appeared.

and that was the last thing i saw before i blacked out.