back to headquarters

This is dedicated to EmmaDevriese and xMischief_Managedx who have been really supportive.

---------------

We landed in front of headquarters and looked around to see if anyone was around. The house appeared and we entered. The whole atmosphere felt off... it is strange.

It off nowhere what looked like Dumbledore came flying towards us screaming. Now I know why it felt off. As it flew towards us I cast a spell to stop it.

If it hadn't have been stopped it would have told Sirius that someone was braking in. I put it up a few days ago for Sirius in case death eaters, especially snape, entered.

"How did you know what to do" Hermione asked.

"I set it up to warn Sirius of intruders like death eaters and mundungas.... but we're to late mundungas has kicked most of the stuff" I told them looking into one of the bedrooms.

"We'll have to have the sofas" Harry said laying down on one.

Once they were all asleep I pulled out the box I had been given by Dumbledore and my wedding dress and went down to the kitchen.

I looked at my dress sadly. I had slipped my vows into Fred's pocket before I had to leave. I added, 'I will return to you soon Freddie-j'. at the bottom to make sure I said some form of goodbye.

I pulled out something to write on and something to write with, 'dear freddie, I hope you know how much you mean to me. I love you and always will. I have left you for your protection and I hope that you can forgive me. I will return to you soon enough, just remember that I love you. It is forever you and me, jadee'

I left the note on the dress and left in on the kitchen table. I knew it was a matter of time before someone comes here to check for us and hopefully it won't be too soon, but hopefully someone will take this to Fred.

I opened to wooden chest and saw many notes, letters, pieces of jewellery, a broken ring, a ruined diary and many other things.

I pulled out a note that said R.A.B and unfolded it. They are the same familiar initials from that mole left in the fake horcrox. I stood up and looked at the time, '4:00 am'

I can't really want them

Can I?

Oh well

I will anyway.

"Guys wake up" I called.

"What?" Ron whined

"I know who R.A.B is"