teddy

I woke with a start as a loud pop came from downstairs. I walked down, curious to see who the fireplace had spat out. It was a shock to see him standing there. He was clueless to the fact that I was in the room but he was still here.

"uncle remus" I said making him jump. He turned to me and gasped

"how are you?" he exclaimed hugging me tightly.

"I'm good. How is everyone" I asked

"good. Tonks had the baby last night. That's why I came... To tell bill and fleur " he told me

"I guess I'm a godmother then" I said smiling.

"and a cousin don't forget that." he replied.

"does elsa know? Is she at hogwarts? Is Leo at hogwarts? Are they okay? Are the rumours about hogwarts true? What's the baby's name" I asked quickly.

"okay calm down. Yes they are both at hogwarts... They are both fine from what I know, they didn't come home for Christmas because they chose to say" he told me.

"oh, so those rumours.. is the school run by deatheaters and are they getting hit?" I asked.

"I don't know.. Gonna been hit but I don't know about those two." he said frowning.

I decided to change the subject. "so this baby?"

"yeah, I sent elsa a letter about him. His name is Edward remus lupin, better known teddy. He was named after tonks' dad who was killed two weeks ago by death eaters. He's a metamorphagus and hasn't got the werewolf gene." he told me

he then pulled out a photo of tonks holding him. She was smiling down at him before looking up and the camera and giggling. Teddy just blinked round the room. Both had pink hair, which is a sign of love and affection.

"remus, he's gorgeous " I told him.

"you can keep it jadee. I'm going to tell harry that hos godson now exists" he said before leaving.

"thank you" I yelled before turning back to the photo.