oh dear

i followed behind tonks sheepishly as we entered the weasley crooked house. i felt at home here and i allowed myself to relax slightly before my brutal murder. though if hes going ro tell me off for almost dying why would he kill me... but then again it is fred.

im suprised harry wasnt more mad at me.

i looked to the stairs after hearing thundering footsteps. the red eyes peered down at me and his tear stained face was hardly bareable to look at. but i forced my self to knowing that the pain i may have just caused him was all my fault.

fred approched me cautiously as im i were a dream that could disintagrate at any moment. i heard tonks footsteps leave and become dull, i half wished she'd stayed to support me. but why would she do that, its not like we were that close- she might not have been able to stand me for all i know.

"why?" was all he could choak out. i looked at the floor- ashamed. he wrapped me in a tight embrace for a few moments before pulling away, leaving his hands on my shoulders, a expression like lightning. i almost flinched at the sight.

"i knew i coulddn't die." i whispered half heartedly, knowing he didn't really want to hear my excuses.

"so? i didn't know that did i? nobody did for that matter! we all just thought you'd commited suicide for some reason!" fred almost yelled.

"i did it, i wasnt expecting to do it, but i did it to protect sirius in an ergant situation where somebody else harry loves died. and even if it hadn't of worked and i had died it was better sirius was alive for harry because what would i have been able to do that sirius couldn't. i couldnt tell him about his dad or be the father figure that he needs but sirius can." i cried.

freds face softened and he took me in his arms and comforted me.

i started to feel dizzy and as fred pulled away i almost collapsed. well i guess i drained all my energy. i feel exhausted. and then i passed out.