Chapter 20

Texas

^^^^^

"Hey, Texas." Nelly came into my room. I applied lip gloss to my lips as I looked at her through my mirror.

"Hey, Nelly." I responded.

"You're going to Kaffeine today, right?" She asked softly as if she needed something. Nelly never likes to asks for anything. I didn't mind doing anything, though. I know she was always grateful for what I did for her.

"Yeah, why?" I eyed her as she played with her acrylic nails.

"Ten left his AirPods here and I know he doesn't like to go to work without them. He likes to drown out everything with music or his audio Bible." She explained and I chuckled. 

"Y'all are so cute," I mentioned. "Have y'all had sex yet?" I blurted out.

I didn't even mean to say it because it wasn't my business but they just seemed so close so I was wondering.

"No," She answered. "I'm still a virgin."

"Do you wanna...you know?" 

"I mean, kinda." She shrugged, looking elsewhere. I could tell she didn't wanna talk about it so I didn't press it.

"Alright, I'll bring it to him." She handed me his AirPods case. 

I made it to Kaffeine in no time. Ash planned to do my hair because she was so fascinated with locs. She desperately wanted to so, I let her. Ash and I have gotten closer, she felt like a friend and a little sister. She asked me for a lot of advice, making me feel wiser than I thought I was.

Opening the door to Kaffeine, I expected to see Ten at the front desk but he wasn't there. I had his AirPods case in my hands but I don't know where he is. I asked an employee and they said he wasn't working today. 

I texted Nelly to tell him that he didn't go to work today. She said he told her he'd be at work today so she doesn't know where he is. She told me not to worry about it so I did just that and went to get my hair did.

"So, you're gonna go see Koffi after this?" Ash brought up and I let out a laugh. I thought it was funny that everyone was so intrigued in what was going on between us.

"Yeah. He wants me to come see his new house."  I told her.

"I'm really glad that you and Koffi are working towards something. He doesn't usually open up to anyone. He just keeps to himself and does everything in secret. He will suffer and prosper in silence. I'm just happy he's showing a different side to you." She told me genuinely.

I sat there in complete silence, processing what she was telling me. Koffi always seemed to be open with me. So, this was a complete surprise to me. I mean, he usually tells me things out of the blue, or all of a sudden. Like, him wanting me to be the third partner for the new Kaffeine or him buying a house out of nowhere. He probably was thinking about it for a while but obviously kept it to himself.

"Oh wow. Thanks." I replied, still shocked. 

"And I really hopes he keeps you around because I'm becoming very fond of you. He trusts you and he hasn't had anyone around him like that for years. Knowing Koffi, he's gonna do a lot for you. You're very special to him." She continued, making me blush.

I had no inkling that he felt so strongly about me.

---

"Hey, babe," I answered the phone for Koffi.

"Wassup, baby." He flashed his contagious smile, making me do the same. "Where you at?"

"I'm on my way to you now. Ash just finished my hair." I propped the phone up so I could drive properly.

"Aight, your hair look nice. Shit, you're whole appearance sexy as fuck." He looked closely into the camera.

I looked down at the sundress that I was wearing. It was showing a little cleavage and I thought I looked nice. Koffi obviously thought the same. He went on to make my head big with all the compliments he was spewing.

"Have your panties off when you get here." He told me and I laughed it off, thinking nothing of it. 

"You think I'm playin'. Have your panties off when you get here." He repeated and I sat there with nothing to say. I could feel my whole face getting hot as I thought of something to say but nothing came out of my mouth. I hung up on him out of impulse.

I started feel nervousness shoot through my body while butterflies filled my stomach. 

Ew.

I stopped at a red light and quickly slipped off my panties and threw them to the passenger seat. I pulled up to the address that Koffi sent me and I prepared myself for whatever he was gonna be on. 

I hadn't done anything near sexual in almost two years but I definitely wasn't against it.

I took a deep breath and siked myself up before leaving my car completely. I wałked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. I impatiently waited for him to come to the door. After a few seconds, the door then opened, and before I could even say anything, Koffi's lips smashed into mine.

He pulled away and his eyes pierced mine. He smelled like weed and cologne. His eyes were low and filled with lust.

"Don't hang up on me like that again." He ordered. I just stared at him, waiting for him to let me into his home. "Aight?"

"Mhm." I hummed, diverting my eyes to his lips. He licked them slowly and picked me off of my feet swiftly. He carried me into his house and closed the door and locked it. Our lips engaged again. He brought me over to the couch in his living room. The couch was beyond comfortable and was created with different shades of grey thread.

"Stand up." He told me sternly. I stood up and he laid on the couch, waiting for me. 

"Sit."

I wasted no time climbing on top of him and lowered myself on his face. He immediately went to work on me, flicking his tongue back and forth against my clit. At first, his beard hair tickled me but I got used to it. I sat up straight and put my hands back to lean on him. My hands rested on his chest and I enjoyed everything he was giving me. He sucked on my clit as he slapped my ass hard before rubbing the pain away. I let out a harsh moan when he stuck his two middle fingers inside of me.

"Rah." I called out to him. I was overwhelmed with pleasure right now. I tried to ease off of him a little but he wasn't having that at all. 

"Tell me to stop if you want me to stop." He taunted. I knew I couldn't resist this pleasurable torture. "Aight, then. Sit the fuck down."

He continued to pump his fingers in and out of me as he gave me long licks. He drastically slowed down and I started to whine.

"Rah," I complained. I looked down at his face, seeing the small smirk. I rolled my eyes hard as I began to ride his face instead. I was trying my hardest but it didn't feel the same.

"Baby, please. I-I need it." I practically begged for him.

He smiled before putting work into me, moving his fingers in a circular motion. I leaned over, holding onto his shoulders. He reached up and massaged my breasts that were damn near falling out my dress because of all the movement I was doing. I finally reached my climax and went into a fit of moans. I grinded on his face as I came down from my high.

"Your house is nice." I let out breathlessly and he chuckled from underneath me. I climbed off of him and fixed my dress to look appropriate.

"Thanks, mama." He kissed my cheek. I noticed the print bulging through his pants. I stared at it for a while until he caught my stare.

"You don't have to." He stated, reading my mind. I wanted to see exactly what he was working with but I guess I'd save it for another time.