Chapter 26

Texas
^^^^^

The Next Morning.

I jumped out of my sleep, trying to catch my breath. I started hyperventilating until I took deep breaths. My vision was blurred because of the tears in my eyes. I just had another nightmare. I rubbed my eyes softly until I could see clearly. I looked to the left of me and realized Koffi was beside me. I ignored the fact that I just had another traumatic nightmare.

My breathing slowed as I relaxed. His back was facing me so I figured he was still asleep. I smiled to myself, remembering everything that happened last night. Koffi had really impressed me yesterday. He bought me food and let me take a bubble bath. And the cherry on top was how he took care of me...sexually. He satisfied me in all ways possible. 

The last hint I remember was stupidly telling Koffi that I loved him. I mean, I guess I do but I felt like that wasn't the best time. I felt slightly embarrassed when he didn't respond. Although I didn't say it for him to say it back, I didn't just expect him to just keep quiet.

As I was about to turn away from Rah to go back to sleep he pulled me on top of him and held me close to his body. We didn't exchange any words, we just laid there. I started to fall asleep again but that quickly ceased when he lifted me up, the tip of his dick rubbing against my slit. I didn't even remember the fact that I went to sleep naked and apparently he did too. I dug my nails into his biceps and gasped as he slowly entered into me.

"Ride." He mumbled as buried his face into my chest. I stayed chest to chest with him as I lifted my hips up and down on his member.

"Mm." I moaned out as I continued the same motion as he sucked and bit my neck softly. Every time I slid down his member, it felt like he was touching my cervix but the feeling was too good to stop. I raised up off his chest and looked into his eyes that were on me.

"Fuck." He gritted.

I stared at the tattoos on his chest and arms that I did. That shit turned me on even more. He began to lift his hips up and fuck me back, making me let out a very loud moan.

"How that shit feel?" He asked as he slapped my ass as hard as he could.

"Babe." I moaned as he went to work on me and I let him.

"Hm? How does it feel, baby?" He repeated as he went even deeper if that was possible.

"It feels good. I fucking love it." I whimpered as I felt my climax coming.

"Shit, I'm finna nut." He grunted and I nodded.

"Me too. Fuck." I leaned forward and shut my eyes. I was so close.

"Hold it, ma." He told me as he picked me up and dropped me on his thick piece, repeatedly. He did it in such a fast motion that made me immediately release and he followed soon after me.

"Oh my fucking- Ahh!" I screamed out as he drilled into me. 

"This shit too fuckin' good." He moaned in my ear as a tear fell from my eye. I collapsed in his chest as we both caught our breath.

I rolled off of him and he immediately pulled me back and gave me a sloppy and passionate kiss.

"Go take a shower." He slapped my ass hard.

"You know, you don't no have to slap it so hard." Saying that only made him slap it again. I slowly made my way off the bed and into the bathroom. I turned on the water and waited for it to heat up as I pulled my hair up into a bun.

I stepped into the shower and let the hot water run all over my body. I was soon accompanied by Koffi. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on top of mine. He pulled away a little to cup my face with his hands.

"This shower gonna give me second degree burns." He mumbled as he reached to make the water cooler. We soon finished and got dressed. I ended up taking longer with my hygiene so he left me and went downstairs. I threw on a big t-shirt of Koffi's and my underwear. Once I got downstairs, the smell of good food hit my nose.

"Ahhh, you made me food." I smiled as he put a plate in front of me. 

"You're very welcome." He returned the smile. We ate in silence.

I felt like we had a lot to talk about but I didn't want to bring it up.

"Lo, can we talk for a second?" Rah broke the silence. 

"Yeah." I answered immediately. We both took our dishes into the kitchen and put them in the sink.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked softly as I looked up at him. He picked me up and sat me on the counter.

"Well, first. I wanted you to know that I did all of that for you last night because you're very special to me and I value you. I fully commit myself to you and only you. You're my woman and I'll do right by you." He told me which made my heart flutter.

"Thank you, Koffi. I feel the same way."

"Aight, and the other thing I wanted to talk about was what we did last night...and this morning. We never really care talked about sex and considering that you let me hit it raw, I just want to make sure you're on the pill." 

"I'm actually not on the pill. I should've communicated that earlier. I haven't been in a real relationship in years so there was no reason to be on it." I explained and he nodded.

"I'll buy you a plan B?" He asked.

"That's fine." I shrugged.

"And the last thing I want to ask you was, why do you think I didn't tell you that I love you?" He addressed.

I had no idea that he was gonna bring that up and it almost made me embarrassed.

"I don't know. Maybe you're not ready or you don't know what love feels like. But, you don't have to say it for me to know. I know that you love me."

"Yeah? And how you know that?" He smirked. I took his hands and rested them on my thighs but they invited themselves under my shirt. 

"I know because of how you treat me, how you talk to me, protect me, especially how you handled me last night." I spoke slowly and seductively to him as he played with the lace of my panties.

"Mm, I love every part of you. Every flaw, every imperfection. Everything. I love you." He told me as he looked over my face and then to my hard nipples.

"Stop it, we have to work and shit."