Chapter 32

Koffi
^^^^

1 month later.

"Grand risings, Sunshine!" Texas pulled the curtains open and stood over me with the biggest smile. She'd been trying to wake me up for probably over 45 minutes now. I've heard her every single time but I just went back to sleep.

"Seriously, babe. I don't understand why it's so hard for you to get up. We have work in an hour and I'm already ready. I'm waiting on you, boo." She straddled across my lap and held my face in her hands to give me kisses.

3 weeks ago, we opened Kappuccino and I was very much proud of it. I put so much work into making this better than Kaffeine and it paid off. People have been nonstop in and out for hair appointments and manicures.

"I'm up now." I muttered as I grabbed her neck and pulled her in for a slow but passionate kiss. My free hand reached for her ass and slapped it, making her moan in my mouth.

"Stop it, we're gonna be late." She pinched my bicep.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

"This nigga really got an attitude." She muttered to herself as I went into the bathroom and shut the door. I took a quick shower and got my hygiene together.

Texas had been holding out on me for two weeks. I know she had her period but afterwards she's just been teasing me. She can hold out for a lot longer than I can. I can only do without for so long. Especially, when she's right in front of me.

I made my way downstairs and saw that she was sliding her feet into her crocs.

"Babe, let me drive the Rover." She told me instead of asking.

"Let you drive my baby? Hell no. You ain't even ask, so no." I rolled my eyes hard and put my hand in her face.

"Baby, please can I drive your all black Range Rover?" She pleaded and I just couldn't say no to her.

"Here." I handed her the keys and she smiled happily and ran to the car. Once I got to the passenger seat, she was adjusting the seat forward.

"Short ass." I commented and she cut her eyes at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm not a giraffe." She retorted. She then turned on her music loud and reversed out the driveway.

Once we made it to Kaffeine, we parted ways and started our daily jobs.

—————-

I felt a strong stare and I looked up to see straight across from me. Texas was staring at me from her office. Our offices were glass so you could see straight through unless you wanted to dim it. She had a certain look in her eye, that I knew.

I motioned her to come before dimming my office from the outside so no one could look in. Moments later, she came in and I pushed away from my desk in my swivel chair to look at her. She came over to me and rubbed all over my chest as I played with the belt loops on her jean shorts.

I then stood up and lifted her on the desk. She pulled me in for a sloppy kiss, taking initiative to slide her tongue in my mouth. I started to unbutton her shorts as she put her hands up my shirt, rubbing lightly on my abs. I toyed with her through her panties. All the while, our mouths were still working. She moaned in my mouth, making me groan in response.

In the midst of our heated encounter, there was a knock at the door, making me stop and Texas jump with her scary ass.

"Shit." I cursed, knowing I was already semi-hard. I took a few deep breaths and tried to calm myself down before opening the door to see one of my employees.