Chapter 23

Texas

^^^^^

Next week.

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for this dinner?" I walked into Koffi's room and he was watching TV.

Koffi had decided to set up this dinner with his dad and Ash was going too. Of course, I'm keeping my promise and coming with them for support. I kept trying to not prejudge this man but from the stories I've heard, it makes it hard. The shit he put them through is appalling. And he didn't have a good reasoning or excuse for it.

"Whatchu' mean? I am ready." He looked away from the TV and at me.

"You're dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt. I know you really don't care about going to see your dad but you need to get dressed. That's just unsophisticated, Rah, seriously." I adjusted the towel that was wrapped around me as I walked around his room, gathering the things I needed to get ready.

"Come here." He paused the TV and sat up at the edge of the bed.

"Why?" I retorted as I turned my back to him.

"Come here." He repeated, ignoring my question. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. I stood in between his legs and he just admired my body. He wrapped his hand around my neck and my breath got caught in my throat. He slowly rubbed my thighs and made his way to my ass. He fiddled with my towel until he unwrapped it and rested it on the bed.

"You're so fucking beautiful. Every single part of you." 

He reached out towards my breasts and I stepped back before he could touch me.

"Get ready, and I'm not gonna tell you again." I told him before I went back to the bathroom to get ready. 

----

I was now in ripped jeans and a yellow v-cut shirt with a gold chain resting on my neck, and my hair flowing down much back. Koffi just came out the shower and had his towel wrapped along his waist. He was now brushing his teeth and his clothes said were laid out on the bed. 

Ash had texted me earlier, letting me know that she'd be at the restaurant in 20 minutes. We were running late because of Koffi so I let her know we'd be a little late. She also told that Latrell wouldn't be coming because he had work so I was the support for the both of them.

I applied some lotion onto my arms as Koffi came up behind me, pressing himself against me.

"What's up with you today? You think this is gonna get me in your sheets?" 

"What you tryna say?" He bit my ear slightly.

"I'm saying that if you wanna do some shit you'd have to try harder." I pushed him off me and left the bathroom.

Koffi

^^^^

I watched as Texas left the bathroom completely, leaving me where I stood. I wasn't sure if she was just playing hard to get or she really didn't want to do shit with me. And she made me nervous to do anything with her. Her presence made me anxious and it wasn't helping that she wasn't being clear either. She has helped me emotionally and mentally. Now, I just need her to help me...sexually.

She said I'd have to try harder.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I shook the thoughts. I finished getting ready and took my time because I really did not care to be on time. I was only doing this so it would ease my mind and that I could forget about him if I didn't like the way tonight went. 

I was also doing it for Ashlynne. I didn't want her to feel alone in this. We went through that shit together so we should be going through this together. I've always been my sister's keeper and protector and I feel like I'd be wrong to let her do this by herself.