Chapter 33

Texas
^^^^

"Arch that shit, mama." Koffi smacked my ass and I moaned out loudly. We've been in the same position for 2 hours.

He started drilling into me, holding close onto my hips. He continued to go deeper, making me cry out and reach my hand back to slow him down, or ease up some.

"K-Koffi, you're too deep." I let out and he chuckled.

"Baby, you asked for this dick." He started rubbing up and down my back, slowing down his strokes but still keeping up the pressure.

"I... I know," I slowly nodded when he slapped my ass again.

"Then take this shit. This your dick. Take it." He groaned. He pinned my arm to my back and continued drilling into me.

I got myself together and started throwing my ass back on him, getting him to praise me.

"Yeah, throw that shit back." He leaned down in my ear and I started moaning out loudly. I started to feel my orgasm coming on.

"Don't fuckin' nut." He told me when he felt me tighten around him. He reached down to play with my clit, toturing me even further.

"How am I not supposed to fucking nut when you doing this shit, Rah?" I complained but still enjoyed the feeling.

"You my good girl?" He asked, gripping onto my ass.

"Yes, Rah." Tears stated filling my eyes.

"So, you gon' hold that shit." He demanded.

After 2 minutes, holding that orgasm in was no longer possible and I exploded hard onto him and he seemed to be doing the same when I realized he was moaning like crazy.

I moaned out of my sleep, remembering last night's events. I opened my eyes and realized I was in a vacant bed. Koffi was not here.

I slid off the bed and noticed that I was in immense pain from the waist down. My legs were sore and my vagina was throbbing.

"Shit hurts." I mumbled to myself. I wobbled to the bathroom and took care of my business.

"Baby!" I heard Koffi as the front door opened.

"I'm up here." I called back. He made his way upstairs and found me struggling to walk around.

"Aw, I fucked you up, huh?" He laughed.

"Fuck you," I shook my head, trying not to laugh.

"Thats why you hurting now remember?" He snickered and lifted me up off my feet and carried me downstairs. I smelled waffles and chicken and got myself excited.

"You got me food, babes?" I poked out my lip.

"Yes, mama." He laughed and passed me my plate of food.

"Ooh, I love you," I told him.

"Mhm, I know." He said knowingly and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I'm about to go, though." He told me and I frowned.

"Why?"

"Baby, I still gotta go to work." He laughed. "I know you're in no condition t step outside this house but I am."

"Whatever. I'll find something to do." I waved him off.

"Aight, baby. I love you." He kissed my temple before leaving.

I didn't like the way he left so abruptly. Last night was fantasy and I just expected the next day to continue the same way. I hated living in this reality. I just wanted to stay with my boo all-day long.

---

It was now almost midnight and Koffi wasn't home yet. I had called him four times. Kappuccino was already closed. So where else could he be this late?

I was upset and worried about where he could possibly be. I didn't want to free it but damn.

Moments later, I hear the front door knob jiggle before Koffi came through the door.

"Where the hell have you been?" I furrowed my eyebrows and he did the same.

"Out?" He answered sarcastically.

"Haha. So fuckin' funny. It's damn near midnight."

"I was out with Latrell, Lo." He told me and I squinted my eyes at him.

"And you couldn't respond to my texts or calls? Bad communication is a big issue for me."

"My phone is dead. See, look." He showed me the empty battery on his screen.

"So, you thought this was okay?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I'm sorry it was honestly an accident."

"Whatever, Koffi."

"So I'm Koffi now?"

"Thats your name isn't it?" I retorted.

"Smart ass." He shook his head and mumbled something but I couldn't hear him.

He came back to me and smothered me with kisses and apologies.

"It won't happen again." He promised.

"It better not."

*******

AUTHORS NOTE

this book is going to be done in 15 chapters or less. I have a new book idea and this book needs to be done

This is my favorite book so far🤷🏾‍♀️