~ Chapter 12 ~

~ Hospital ~

Dream's POV;

George. That's all I could think about. My unbelievably stupid act kept bothering me ever since the ambulance transported us. We got into a special building because apparently, "special people need special care". And since he was a male omega, this was a free pass.

I'd sit there by his side all the time if I could. I just want to tell him how sorry I am for that happening, even though he probably wouldn't forgive me. It's such a thing and a simple "sorry" won't fix it. He was just trying to help me and I did that to him. Or was he trying to help? Afterall, he did bite my hand, not theirs.

That aside. I would do anything to at least speak with him once more before he..bef..before he....

Tears were slipping down my cheeks again. Just like when we were in the ambulance. I didn't even feel embarassed of myself, because for once, I actually understood what it's like to let the pain out when you lose somebody.

No.. Gogy is strong, he'll fight through this easily.. the doctors will come and tell me he's doing great and that we can go back home soon....r-right..

"You're here with the omega?" Finally someone to tell me something about him!

"I-I am.. is he fine? I'm sure he's fine, we can go home right?" I asked many questions at once and brought my hopes too high.

"I'm sorry but that won't be possible in any way now. He really needs the rest if we're planning to keep him alive, and he's most likely gonna live a little isolated from others so nothing like this happens to him again. We don't need to lose more omegas, there's already enough of a shortage," the doctor said and handed me some papers to fill out.

Well, there goes my happiness. I began regretting even calling the ambulance. I was just desperate, my men wouldn't probably save him in time, but..but at least I would have him at home. But he could die soon... I'm sure that in here, he'll recover soon, and I will come back one day to pick him up.

My mind was heavy with thoughts and denial until I saw quite a few surgeons rushing to where George was. No..no please let this be an emergency for someone else..

"I need the blood and like right now! He will die if he doesn't get it within two minutes!" one of them yelled full of panic. He can't die.. I need him...

...

I woke up in the emergency's hall and looked at my phone. Thirteen minutes until three in the morning... this will be a long day...

I stretched my legs a little and got greeted by another doctor. Apparently he was taking care of George, so I swarmed him with questions and worried talks. He was assuring me everything would eventually end up well with time, but that didn't make it any better after hearing he could die without a blood transfusion.

"God bless you, doctor.... please take good care of George for me, will you?" I was sleepy but still worried. He gave me a few pats and left me to go care for Gogy.

...

I woke up again, this time it was getting lighter outside. I checked my phone to see it was a little after the seventh hour. Relief hit me when the caretaking doctor of Gogy came to me with a few positive news. Though, I still couldn't accept the fact that I'd have to leave him with a possibility to never see him again.

My own needs then told me they need satisfaction too, so I had to leave the building. It felt horrific, but in the matter of few minutes, nothing bad would happen. I was sure. Nothing bad with that careful doctor.

...

I was literally running back inside just to not be greeted by my little wolf. But that didn't stop me from being excited. It felt bad and useless, but I told myself I wouldn't give up no matter what. I went back into the familiar hall and took a seat on one of the chairs, hoping I'd get good news as fast as possible.

Unfortunately at least an hour passed now and I didn't know anything new about him. Stay determined..

...

"Go to him, quick! I'll be there with the needs in a moment," I shook my head to get out of thoughts and realise they're rushing around Gogy. I got hit by a wave of stress I could barely deal with and my tears fell. Please just don't die on me, don't die.. you're strong Gogy... you can make it...

I decided it would probably be better if I wouldn't stay to hear something bad if things would happen. I started up my car and drove to the base to try and relax a bit. Ranboo and Tubbo greeted me in the door and asked things about George, but I didn't have the strenght to answer them. I guess this was how zhe doctor felt with me when I swarmed him with questions. But there's a difference between me and them - they're trained and prepared for this. I just then dragged myself into my room to get some sleep. 

...

I tried to rest in many positions, but I couldn't stop thinking of George. He was currently my everything at risk and I would break down if he was gone from this world. I got up and went to take his hoodie; it didn't smell much like him anymore, but it was still nice to think he's there with me, in my bed, and we're just cuddling and sleeping together.

I can't wait to take you to our first date, perhaps marry you, have children and live a good and happy life together. But you have to be alive to make my plans work out. I believe in you, George. Even if you're classified as "weak", you'll always be the biggest warrior in my head. And I will be your biggest fan, your supporter, your help.... please don't give up..