~ Chapter 24 ~

~ It had came ~

~ There's a liiiittle bit of blood and full violence..just kidding ;_; also mention of needles, small mention
Anyway enjoy Ig ~

Dream's POV;

It's the time after I banged George. At this point, we were just resting and living our lives in heavenly food. Everything was great, we'd go out well, we'd do activities together, anything you could imagine, even if it was a normal daily thing, was awesome. Except Gogy's occasional lacks of sleep, which happened often, and my long sleeping. I found it unfair that he, such a poor being, would be unable to sleep all night, and I just wouldn't wake up until lunch time. But this all changes, when George's belly starts to get round.

"PHILZA!" I yell out at him right from the morning. We got allowed to move out from the government building for comfort, which Gogy definitely appreciated.

"What's up big man?" he comes into my room quietly.

"You've got to check this, c'mon." He came over to my excited me, standing next to a nest, worriedly watching over my sleeping omega but wagging my tail ever so slightly.

"Oh, I think you've done it champ," he told me as he inspected the gentle roundness. It was so hard for me to not bite his hand off here and there - he just seemed so not careful!

"Would you mind if I um.. take George into the nursery and check on him better? It's for the safety," and he started to pick him up.

GROWL

"Sheesh okay, I won't touch him, but you need to take him yourself then."

Easy task. It's not a problem as long as nobody touches him so roughly. I gently bit his fur and carried him into the nursery.

"Hey Tubbo, could you come over here? It's about George, a check-up.
...
Sure, see ya," he said, hanging up.

"Dream, you can promise me you won't rip us into pieces while we check him up, can you?"

"Well it's only a matter of action..I won't hesitate to rip off anything worthy to you from your body if you treat him wrong, mister." He swallowed but took it into his fist.

Soon enough, Tubbo was there, and they were both preparing the needs. I saw many things; a stethoscope, thermometer, you name it. But I got on guard when I noticed the syringes. Hell no, they're not doing anything to him with these.

"Hey boss man..chill out, we're not using those," Tubbo said and slowly walked over to sleepy George.

"Hi Gogs..how was sleep? We'll check on you, keep calm."

They were both next to him, making sure everything was fine. First, Phil listened to his heartbeats, Tubbo checked his temp...THAT'S MY JOB TO INSERT STUFF INTO HIM!

Fury filled my veins, but I knew I had to stay calm so they can check on him.

"About..maybe ninety to hundred beats per minute.. how's the temperature Tubbo?" Ninety to hundred beats?? God but he looks so calm, and it's so high..