~ Chapter 26 ~

~ Gambling hazard ~

~ Violence might occur, also; Spanish speaking/learning, please correct me if I got something wrong.

- also I started writing on my way home but the progress didn't seem to save. Yay, let's do this all over again..~

Quackity's POV;

It's a nice day for some gamble, I thought to myself. Me and Schlatt were just playing poker in our underground casino, listening as the hard rain hits the roofs and ground, while I got a little...cocky. He's a fine man, but it started to get boring, just the two of us.

"Deberíamos invitar a alguien.. (we should invite somebody..)" I told him. He ran a hand through his beard and flipped one of the poker chips.

"Si, señor."

...

"Holaaaaa mi amiigoooos!" I immediately started greeting our most often visiting mates. We knew them almost like brothers by now, and that includes the fact that a good gamble could get us quite a lot of cash. Not to mention that we already had a lot from them because of their visits....

I walked them into the VIP part and sat them on some luxury armchairs.

"So, how do you feel today? Poker? Cards? Or something else?" were my questions right after they got seated.

"Serve us some poker today.... afterall we gotta make deals with the devil when we can," one of them said and pointed at the ceiling, signalling the rain and thunder that was going on.

So I served the four of us a bit of drogas....I mean poker and we started to place high bets.

At first it looked like one of the guys would win, but Schlatt turned the tables and took everything. So sad for them.

"Ah, well, you see, my boys, that I, a ram, won over you in poker," he teased while counting the money. Yayza, he's taking me for dinner tonight!

"Hm, fair enough," they said in sync. Schlatt lit up a cigar and relaxed into his armchair, watching the two leave. For a moment we had a staring contest, in which a lot of silent messages passed between us. But I think it was clear: cena en un restaurante de lujo (dinner in a fancy restaurant).

"Are you asking for a date?~" he turned the tease on me and smirked sheepishly. I burned in my face a little at that, but didn't let it out. He put the cigar aside and stood up, coming over to me and hugging me from the side. My favorite song started playing and to that, he danced with me.

"Where are we going tonight?~" I asked and danced with him. He seemed to think about it, then pressed his face into my neck, smiling into it. All thoughts might've just left him. (GOD HE'S KILLING ME WITH THOSE HORNS)

"A-Aaaa- S-Schlatt you're kind of hurting me with those.." I tried pushing him away, but he didn't want to let go. Instead he just tilted his head into a different angle.

"Enjoy the scratches and bruises as long as they are mild..~" he whispered. Oh that dick.

"I'm gonna kill you you idiot.." I said and teasingly bit his ear.

...

Dream's POV;

I woke up in a room...not my room...the nursery..? What was I doing there?

I slowly sat up and looked at myself; god I was a mess. It felt like a hangover, except it was somewhere around the evening and I didn't drink anything. What happened then?

...oh..right...

Memories flashed into my eyes as I noticed the blood on the floor. I killed my newborn..

"I'm such, such a monster.. I'm so sorry George.... I didn't want this to happen..."

As silently as possible, I curled up and mourned. It was supposed to go well; me and George with our pups. But instead I fucked it up over the edge.

I'm willing to do anything to convince him to forgive me. Anything in the world. Even if I'd have to tear my body apart, I would. I don't want to be a monster in his eyes. I still love him. I love and adore him so much. He's just made right for me and I can't pass that opportunity.

And so, I sat there, mourning my children and regretting my stupidity, when suddenly, Bad looked inside.

"I hope you've gotten a hold of yourself now, you muffinhead. There's an activity for you to do if you need to take your mind off the topic," he said and watched me.

"What activity?"

"Well, there's some metal that needs to be melted and made into other, useful things. You look quite cold, so the heat would just do you well," and he closed the door.

I didn't mind working, neither working in cold/hot places. Just working in general. It made me concentrate and forget about some things. Maybe this would help me too, plus I'd do something useful.

I got up and went into the so heated up room, beginning to work.

Quackity's POV;

I shoved down another shot of whisky and pushed all my poker chips into the middle of the table. We were having like a 13th round by now and neither me or Schlatt weren't getting tired of winning. Maybe it's the dark magic in my chips with the iconic smile. :]

"You boys are awesome players," a man complimented us. I just scoffed at that and said a quiet "thank you".

"Does the dinner still count? I mean like, I'm scoff not forcing you into it, but we should go if you still have it on your list," Schlatt reminded me.

"Chill out mister president, we can go at other times...now we're in the middle of a game here, let's just keep going. The boys up there will be proud of us," I told him and poured myself more whisky.

This went on for another 2 hours or so. It was really getting late now and I could feel it on my eyes.

"Take me to bed my little fluff..." I drunkily said, wobbling even in the armchair. Schlatt put away his cigar and got up, packing the money and throwing me over his shoulders.

"Thanks for the games, men. We'll see you another time," he told them and walked out, assigning Techno to kick them out when the time struck.

"Sleep with me tonight...." said my sleepy mind. He might've just agreed to it, or I don't even know what happened next.

~ Note!

Hi ppl, end of another chapter. Thanks for support and everything, I appreciate it a lot.
Anyway!! I've had an idea...
Either I can finish this story off with a cliffhanger and leave it to y'all to think of what could happen next, or I could finish it somehow with still quite a few chapters coming up.
That's not the main thing tho.

I'd like to start a new story!

That's flippin right!! I've been wandering around my mind for possible ideas and I thought to myself - why not make another story?
Tell me whatchu think and tell me what would you suggest (AU, story name, short introduction to it ect.).

See you in another chapter ~