authors note

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell......... after a century of not posting... I've come back from the dead.OKAY!

Hello everyone and welcome to another fan fiction. This story is not dedicated to Suga Stans wanting another Yoongi x Reader. Although if you are a Suga stan welcome please stay awhile and enjoy the very first appearance of a Yeonjun x Reader. I hope all Moa and Yeonjun stans are happy because I tried...... So hard..... For this book.

Disclaimer:

I. Do. Not. Own. Any. Of. The. Tomorrow. By. Together. Photos. I simply got them off goooooogle. I do not own any Hybe label artists that are used as characters of this story or any of the realistic facts about Tomorrow By Together. None of their actual families will play roles in this story except for Heuningkai's little sister Bahiyyih.

None of the events conversation or timeline structures are real. None of this is based off real life. This is a fictional story conjoured up by yours truly. If you can't handle the context of the story then don't read it.

Content Warning ⚠:
Fluff
Profanity
Gore

Please note: I have seen this on others stories but please no attacking other people in the comments for not understanding the story or giving a comment you may not agree with. Although I rarely get comments I still would like it to be friendly.

P.s
I may run a voting later based on story content I should add for suspense.

That's all for now I hope you guys enjoy the story. Thank you!