2: Catching Up

Immediately, after Y/n woke up she got ready to meet with an acquaintance. Apparently, her old friend was also here in Italy, specifically in Naples for an investigation.

Her old friend emailed her, which was kind of rare. They wanted to meet Y/n when they heard she was in Italy.

Of course she was down. It's been yeaaars since they talked to each other in person. They were both busy with work and stuff.

They were meeting up in a restaurant, maybe eat brunch together before she does her secret mission.

Y/n got out of her room and entered the elevator to go down. When she exited the hotel, warm morning air blew her face and she cannot help but smile a little.

She wasn't that fond of mornings but mornings in Italy were different.

She walked on the street with her usual outfit that she typically wears when doing a mission overseas. It was a bit casual but convenient for moving around.

The restaurant they planned on meeting up was coincidentally not too far from the hotel Y/n's staying in. 5 minutes of walking, she finally arrived at the said restaurant. There were tables and chairs with umbrellas outside of the restaurant and a large window with the restaurant's name written on it.

Y/n double checked the restaurant's name to see if she was in the right place. She didn't see anyone familiar outside and inside. Her friend must be late.

"Y/n."

A masculine voice called from behind startling her.

"What the hell Jotaro." She turned as she placed her palm on her chest sighing.

"Nice to see you too." The man with white jacket had a small handsome grin plastered on his face. His eyes were vibrant blue as ever, her favorite kinds. He got extremely tall as well, Y/n couldn't help but notice.

His features became incredibly sharp than the last time they met.

They entered the restaurant and ordered something for them to eat while talking.

"What are you investigating here, by the way," Y/n leaned on her chair and crossed her legs.

"I'm not suppose to tell anyone about this but who cares." Y/n laughed mid sentence, "Remember the guy Dio I told you about?"

Y/n nodded, "The extremely buff blonde vampire that stole your great great grandfather's body whom you've slain?" Jotaro nodded. The orders arrived and he didn't spoke til the waiter was gone.

"He had a son. It's still unknown to us why Dio let someone bear his child without killing them. We already have the information about this kid." He continues and you took a bite of the food you ordered, putting it down to respond.

"So you're sent to investigate him in order for you to know if he's a threat or not."

"Yes." He answered and took a bite of his order.

"I see. What a coincidence."

"I know you're not on vacation. Why are you here?" Jotaro asked as Y/n continued to devour her food.

Jotaro knows she's affiliated with some kind of gang in Italy but he didn't know what her position was. "I'm in a mission as well. Boss told me to get rid of traitors so that's what I'm doing." Jojo nodded, thankfully they were alone, or else someone would've heard.