11: The Key

The entire Bucciarati team bows to Pericolo, except you. You leaned on your other leg and crossed your arms smiling at them,

"I contacted Mr. Pericolo as soon as we arrived in the island, Mr. Pericolo came all this way to accept the money." Bucciarati said, your teammates were still bowing to the man, Bucciarati thanked your fellow capo for coming all the way here,

"No need for that, I was the one who told you I wanted to come," You watched their interaction, but Giorno caught your attention. He was making an expression you couldn't understand, but you have a feeling it was a similar reaction when he discovered you were a capo.

"Everyone, lift your heads." Pericolo stated, he then turns to Giorno, "You must be the newbie. Bucciarati's told me about you. Since you're now in Passioné, you're basically a family." You grinned at his statement, agreeing. "You're free to call me Mr. Pericolo."

You leaned close to Narancia and pecked his lips, his wound from the knife was now gone, "W-what was that for." He touched his lips,clearly flustered

"I just healed you." You whispered so you wouldn't interrupt Giorno and Pericolo's interaction. Pericolo turned to your direction.

"You there," Referring to Narancia, he was all red but kept his composure as he stood stiffly, "Sorry about earlier. This one doesn't like to be touched."

"Sure." Narancia said casually earning a fist to his stomach by Fugo, "You mean, Yes sir." He groaned in annoyance.

"Mr. Pericolo, why are you dressed as a janitor?" You questioned, Bucciarati agreeing to the question.

"I promise there's a good reason for it, Signorina Y/n, but most importantly," He turns to Bruno, "do you have it?"

"Yes, It's here." Bucciarati responded pointing at the restroom.

"WHAT." everyone gasped, Bucciarati only smirks, you chuckled.

Bruno went inside, the team followed him, "Hey Bucciarati, where is it?" He stood in front of the urinal, summoning his stand next to him, he then punches the urinal, a zipper appeared so did the treasure he hid.

"Sucks to be the man who peed on it!" Mista said

"It's the safest it could get." The team laughed, overjoyed with the treasure,

"Bucciarati, I won't bother to ask you how you got this fortune, all the organization cares about is that you have the money."

You stood beside Pericolo, watching him examine the jewelries and gold, "Yup, This is all real," Pericolo spoke placing the necklace in the bag,

"Oh, I have one like that back at home, I think it costs like seven or eight hundred million. I also heard only 3 necklaces like that were made." You mumbled enough for your team to hear,

"What?!"

"W-wait, you're putting it away already? Can I touch it?"

"Or even just smell it??" Pericolo just laughed and turned his heel bringing along the leather bag full of treasures.

"Congratulations Bucciarati, You are now promoted to the position of Capo." You saw this coming but you couldn't help but smile widely, happy for the team's leader. He's finally a capo.

You've always seen him as an equal therefore whether his position was just a mere low ranking member, or his position was a Capo, you saw the same Bucciarati. He was just as passionate and strong as ever.

"This is amazing, Bucciarati's now a capo!"

Pericolo explained that Bucciarati's now in charge of everything Polpo left, he will get 50% from the casino he'll manage and the 50% to the familia. Everyone including you were overjoyed to hear it. That was one of the reason why you're now financially stable. Being a capo was worth it. The Boss made sure to make your lives better in exchange of your loyalty.

"There is one mission left for Polpo, he didn't get to finish it before he died, so it means you are going to be doing it with your team, Bucciarati." Pericolo continued with mischievous eyes and tone, you were listening intently, arms crossed, eyes narrowed, and attention all to the man speaking.

Everyone was focused on what the man was saying, "You are to deliver The Boss' daughter to him, protect her like your life depends on it." You were wide eyed, everyone was, you then made sure not to let your guard down, your brows furrowed from thousands pf thought running through your mind until your teammates' voice made you came back to your senses.

"C-could it be?" Bruno's eyes laid on the janitor behind Pericolo, everyone looked at the person.

"Mr. Pericolo, can I change now?"

"Of course." The young woman walked towards the restroom, eyeing you first and then the men. You glanced back, examining her features silently. She is The Boss' Daughter.

She entered the restroom and began to change.You couldn't wait for her to show up again, you wanted to see her face clearly, assuming that it'll hint how his father's face looks like.

"You are to bring her safe and unscathed to the boss. You are now the capo, The boss will be directly giving you orders himself. Protect Trish with your life." You watched Giorno glancing at Bucciarati, he then glanced at you. You know what it meant. You three are close to uncovering the boss's identity, and his daughter, Trish, is the key to it. It was sooner than you thought. This gave you excitement, your heart pumps rapidly to the thought of finally getting rid of the boss.

A beautiful young woman with pink hair and green eyes stepped out of the restroom. She was Trish, the boss's daughter. Everyone was looking at her, she got a little uncomfortable with the attention but tried her best not to break from her confident facade, she walked towards you only because you were a woman, and felt the most comfortable to be close with.

"Do your best Lady and gentlemen. Goodluck Bucciarati. It's a pleasure to finally meet you Capo Y/n. Goodbye." You placed a small smile on your lips and the old man depart.

"So, you're going to be taking me to my father?" She turned to you, her voice seemed unsure.

"We will, we're ordered to protect you no matter what and take you to the Boss. Your father." She nodded silently and turned to Fugo.

"Hey can you do me a favor?" The woman asked Fugo. Fugo was attentive and answered yes immediately.

"Take your shirt of."

Fugo's brows were furrowed, confused as to why. The team's reaction was the same.

"Why-" He got cut off, "I'm not interested looking at you half naked, just take it off." Fugo did what she said, despite being confused and a little uncomfortable.

"Thanks." He handed Trish her green shirt, the lady rubbed her hands against the clothe, making you brows rise, stopping yourself from giggling.

"This is gonna be fun." You whispered with a light chuckle making the team restricting their laughs as Fugo got pissed.