19: Train Ride

Trish sat on the floor comfortably, amused by the bizarre room.

You finally let go of her hand knowing that this is a safe place, Bruno got off of you and stood up as he offers his hand to help you dust off your clothes from laying on the floor.

"At first I thought it's all an illusion, but the furnitures are real." Fugo said touching the furnitures, "Even the drinks are cold." Abbacchio stated opening a mini fridge and touched the furnitures confirming it's real,

"Perhaps the boss is responsible for these accommodations." Bruno stated, everybody agreed.

"For the most part turtles are quiet and they hide on dark spaces, in other words we should be able to travel to Venezia without issue." You stated. "Hopefully" You whispered, your shoulders drooping from relief.

Abbacchio and Giorno sat on the opposite end of the sofa,

Narancia was assigned to guard the ceiling where the entrance is, he was leaning on the wall along with Mista staring at the ceiling of the room,

Fugo sat between Abbacchio and Giorno,

The three who went on a mission earlier must be exhausted from the fighting, they deserved a shut eye.

Fugo sat comfortably between the two gangsters laying his head on the back rest of the couch, his golden locks covering his tired handsome face, you noticed his lashes were long and thick despite of being fairly far away.

Abbacchio attempted to curl and hide his face trying to nap, you find it cute. His breathing started to be even, his furrowed eyebrows was still there despite of sleeping

Giorno leaned on his back closing his eyes, poor boy exhausted from his mission.

Bruno sat on a different single seated couch, he was resting his right arm on the right arm-rest whilst you sat on the left side. You were leaning close to him, your body almost touching his as your arm was resting on the back rest supporting your upper body.

You told Trish she could sit on the single seat sofa you were sitting previously and don't mind standing up or sitting somewhere else.

You noticed it was quite warm so you offered Trish an iced water. You made one for yourself as well since you were quite thirsty yourself. Knowing that Bruno likes cold water you also asked if he'd want one and ended up making three iced water for your selves.

Mista opened the fridge, his warm skin was relieved from the freezer's coolness, "Hey Narancia would you like to drink too?" He continues to inspect the drinks. "I hope you're fine with it being cold. There's only soda, lemonade, mineral and carbonated water, orange, apple and pineapple juice."

"Huh? You say something?" Narancia responded with a hand cupping his ear.

"Were you even listening to me at all." Mista said still crouching in front of the mini fridge, "I said if you want something to drink? Though you might wanna consider getting a shut eye, you look tired, I'll keep an eye on the ceiling while you rest." Mista's statement made you look at Narancia, he did looked tired.

"Sounds like a plan, my shoulders feels stiff anyway, something hot would sure hit the spot." Narancia mumbles to himself loudly as he tries to carefully sit down on the sofa holding his lower back and stiff shoulders.

"For the last time, all we got in the fridge are cold ones. Come on, does your brain shut downs when you talk to people?" Mista said a little frustrated.

"In that case, I'll eat a banana instead." You ignored Narancia's mumbling about how he wished to relax in a beautiful garden and sipped the ice water with your straw.

"Are you fine sitting there Y/n? We can switch." Bruno offered ready to stand up and switch places but you stopped him, "Nah I'm good, I don't like sitting properly." You said as you finished chugging your iced water almost giving you a damn brain freeze. You then munched the ice cubes left on the cup.

"Giorno, Fugo and Abbacchio seemed to be exhausted from their previous mission, look at them sleeping." You chuckled "I hope they get enough rest to continue the mission." You said almost in a whisper tone still ignoring Mista's ramblings.

Your face and his were almost a couple inches apart, Bruno wasn't listening to Mista talking and so were you.

"Indeed. After this mission it would be great to take a day off from everything." Bruno said leaning on the chair.

"Hey, we can do that. On a Yacht or beach maybe." You chuckled quietly fantasizing about the ocean's breeze hitting your face.

"Hmm, sounds like a plan." His voice sounded sexy whenever he hummed. His face was resting calmly as if he looked relaxed from imagining the day off until Mista yelled louder

"What the hell is that!!?" Mista yells. Trish's and the two capo's attention averted to Mista looking at Narancia.

Your face scrunched as your eyes landed on the raven haired boy now turned like an old white haired creep cupping his ears, telling Mista to speak up and not whisper, when actually Mista was already yelling.

"What the fuck." You whispered standing up.

"Y/n! Bucciarati!" Mista yells in panic, he didn't know what to do.

"Yes we see. A stand did this. One of the enemy is on the train." Bruno said with an uneasy tone, composing himself. Narancia looked on his nails and fingers, your eyes widen seeing it flake and rot.

"H-hold on, does this white hair come from my head? W-what the hell is happening?" Narancia was slow, he didn't noticed immediately the drastic changes. A white chunk of hair on his hand while he struggles to talk, you see Trish looking horrified at Narancia.

"Trish!" You stood beside her trying to calm the pink haired girl.

"W-what's wrong..." An oddly familiar voice spoke behind, "Are we fighting now?" As you, Mista, Bruno, and Trish turned you saw Giorno lifting his wrinkly ass head seeing his wrinkly ass face. His teal eyes still vibrant as ever despite looking so old.

Your eyes landed on Fugo and Abbacchio sleeping, they look oddly comfortable. Wrinkles were everywhere their faces. You panicked and touched your face, it was still the same, no signs of wrinkles, yet. You gulped at the thought of you getting wrinkles.

"They're all old." You said loudly seeing the rose turn to ashes and crumbling away by itself from age.

"Huh, w-who the hell is this guy? Wait- it can't be, is this- No no no! This is me!" Narancia said looking at the table's reflection of him. Giorno touched his face confirming he was indeed aging like Narancia.

"So, This stand makes people older." Mista said out loud, "Did the enemy found out we're hiding in this turtle?!"

"Stay calm Mista. If they have any idea of our reptilian bunker, they would have launch a more direct assault." You said calming him down as you glared at Trish who was concerned about her wrinkles as well.

"That's right, they don't know where we are. This is a desperate attempt to get us out. But one things for sure, the enemy definitely know where hiding somewhere the train." Bucciarati stated. If it weren't for the situation, you'd admit how hot he is sounding so serious.

"In order to track down Trish, they're willing to take out every passengers in this train." You said. "Desperate shits." Mumbling to yourself.

"Woah woah woah! You're telling me this train is full of seniors and possibly dead ones from aging?!" Mista said with a panicked tone holding his pistol already.

"Unfortunately." You responded.

"We have 2 choices. Escape this train with Trish or ignore the fact that we don't know the enemy's range and take them out." Bucciarati said with furrowed eyebrows, he already knows what you'll choose.

"Number 2 it is. If we escape this train with Trish we need to stop it first." You said getting ready to go out, "Mista, assassinating is our thing, your sex pistols and my skills are perfect." Mista nodded agreeing to come with you.

"Y-y/n you're going?" Trish asked in panic, clinging to you suddenly.