21: Old and Stale

"F-fuck! what's with this hook, it's getting deeper in my skin!" Mista panics, aiming his pistol on his arm where the thread is, "It's shooting in my arm like a damn missile!" He shots himself, something's telling you it wasn't gonna work,

You were right. "Mista don't struggle, I don't think it'll come out unless the user wants to."

"Shit, it didn't break the line." His arm was bloody, the line still intact.

Pesci's side

"Looks like I caught Guido Mista! I definitely felt a bullet hit my line." Pesci cheers as he recognizes his catch. He then pulls the fishing rod harder making you and Mista struggle even more.

"Who the hell is this woman?! Surely it's not Trish, they'd be too dumb if they make her help. She weighs about [Your weight] and she's about [Your height], what kind of woman would have a strength of two grown men?!" He yells annoyed at you.

"Take this!" Pesci then raised his rod making the man in the end of the line move while sticking on the wall. You on the other hand let go of Mista because he keeps complaining he couldn't breathe, he was turning blue so you obeyed.

Your side

"I gotta rip this thing off and fast–Ah!"

Mista was dragged against the wall, his body almost looking like he was magnetic. Mista then gets dragged outside the conductor's cart. "Mista!" You yelled attempting to grab his waist again but you only managed to grab onto his knees.

"Ow! Y/n! You're gonna tear my limbs off!" He cries getting dragged slower because you kept pulling him.

"Stop being a crybaby, you might die if I let go!" You yelled struggling to stand up, you were slowly getting dragged on the ground as well. Your poor designer clothes ruined, but you didn't care for now, you'll worry about it later.

"Shit we gotta do something! It's gonna come to your brain or heart!" You yelled noticing the hook on his neck. He noticed this too and aimed for his neck,

Mista groaned in pain shooting his neck just enough for him not to get killed, he was a great aim after all. His neck was bloody, blood dripping on the floor, but still, the hooked remained but it stopped moving. "Come one sex pistols! Pull this damn hook out of me!"

"Mista it's taking us for a ride!" You heard a tiny voice, it was Mista's sex pistols.

"Mista, shoot! let them find the user." You yelled ducking so that Mista would miss your head if he shoots.

"Damn seriously, they can't pull it out. It's time for a surgery!"

He releases two of his stand going through every door in the train's carts to search for the enemy and shoot them.

Mista then shots another three bullets. "I just destroyed their ice. Of course they would try and cool themselves off."

"Hey Mista, Y/n the stand user's ready for you!~~~" Number seven and six sings, earning a whimper and an eyebrow raise from Pesci.

"S-so Y/n's the name of that woman huh?!" He whisper yells at himself, trembling and almost crying. You were standing next to Mista, he aims his gun on a broken glass scaring Pesci, You opened the door revealing yourselves to the enemy.

You felt your face change, you touched the skin under your eyes and your nose, "Let's get this over with already! I don't want a damn wrinkle!" You yelled, enraged, feeling a wrinkle on your skin.

Mista enters and tilts his head up and down reloading his revolver. Bullets came out of his head. "Alright sex pistols, Y/n's getting impatient, time for you to go back to your position and finish him off." You saw Mista smirked as his stand arranged themselves. Mista then points at the man Pesci, his hand covering his body as if it will help him,

You stepped closer to the enemy, Mista cooling his face off with a small ice cube on his hand still pointing his gun at Pesci.

You glared at the man on the floor and spoke, "I have a question for you," You stepped closer, Pesci trembles in fear and intimidation. "If you're not going to answer I'll still ask so deal with it. I want you to answer in honesty or I'll beat the shit out of you and make you eat Mista's bullets." You tilt your head above looking down on him, the man only responds in whimpers and small cries from fear of your look,

"Where the hell is your life stealing companion hiding out?!" You asked shouting making his cries even more noticeable.

"Uno." Mista counts.

"I-I don't know! I've been wondering here the same thing!" He backs off even more dragging his body away from you.

"Then die." Mista placed his finger on the trigger, about to pull it but then, "Please sir, I need you help." An old voice was heard behind you, you then turned around seeing an old man with a yellow shirt. Your brows furrowed wondering to yourself.

"Would you get out of the way?! You'll get your steak again before you know it." You yelled at the man holding Mista's arm and hand, preventing him from shooting.

"I don't think I will signorina, Instead I will bring you your demise." The old man said threatening you two, he holds Mista's hand.

"What?! Who the hell are you?!!" Mista yells aiming the gun on the man's face, but before he could shoot, the man drained the life out of him, in a blink of an eye Mista already looked older and drained. "Ah!!" He yells while you were horrified seeing the drastic change of his face.

"This is the power of grateful death!" The man says mentioning his stand.

"W-wait you're not really an old geezer!" Pesci yells pointing at the man.

"M-my bullets are dying... it's happening so fast. F-fuck."

"I believe your name is Prosciutto," You said darkly, your eyes covered by a shadow, calm as ever even after seeing Mista almost dead on the floor.

"Who might you be little lady." He asked in a mocking voice, "Her name's Y/n she was the one who gave me a hard time big bro! If it weren't for her I could have killed Guido Mista already!" He complains childishly.

Prosciutto grabs his jacket hanged on the chair and he wears it, facing you again.

"[Your battle cry]" You yelled the blonde man caught off guard, not expecting a fist going to hit his face. He flew 5 meters away hitting the table.

"Big Bro!!" The man name Pesci cries, you turned to him glaring at his pathetic form, he was about to come closer to his brother but he stopped at your glare.

The man you punched right in the face then supports his upper body with his elbow on the table, he wipes his bloody nose with his other hand smirking at you.

he was touching his face, still smirking and wincing in pain. "You punch good signorina." He chuckles,

"Who are you." His smirk fades and replaced with a mean frown that's supposed to be terrifying. His eyes winced eyeing you intensely. You didn't responded, calming yourself before making a next move.

The man spoke once again,

"Death comes faster when in contact." Your eyes widen feeling weaker and weaker as you fell to your knees.