10: The Bathroom

Abbacchio and you were surprisingly enjoying your meals despite not knowing what it is, you two finished up and he poured red wine to his wine glass, it was almost overflowing and it was his second one.

"Woah, easy there signore. We're still on a mission." You snatched his wine glass and chugged the whole thing. It was indeed the finest red wine. You wonder how much it costs and didn't blamed Abbachio from over drinking it. It was magnificent.

"Woah, what is this. I never knew I needed this in my life." You mumbled placing the now empty glass on the table.

"Easy there signorina, we're still on a mission." He jokingly reminded you, his arms were crossed and there was a smirk plastered on his handsome face,

Abbacchio payed for the meal, you insisted to pay for it but he reminded you that it was an 'apology lunch'. The five of you gathered outside the restaurant and followed Bucciarati.

"Man that was good, we should come back here sometime." Narancia commented everyone agreed.

You all followed Bucciarati. You thought he'd go to a restroom, which he did. He went to the small room with cubicles and toilets. Narancia was left outside signaling for Giorno and Mista to enter.

Thankfully Giorno was alive, Mista? Barely. Blood were leaking from Mista's gunshot wounds. "Is he alive?" You asked, Mista was half lidded, his eyes were droopy. "C'mon Y/n, you know I can't die like this." Mista chuckled but stopped as he groaned in pain.

"Of course." You paused. "Say Mista, can I kiss you?"

"Excuse me?" You could hear Bucciarati from the back, his tone filled with disbelief, you only chuckled to their reactions. Giorno's brows were furrowed.

"Ew Y/n, Why Mista?!" Narancia said in disbelief,

"W-what." Mista muttered. Abbachio rolled his eyes, "She can heal y–" Abbachio was cut off by Mista.

"It'd be an honor feeling your lips against mine before I depart." Mista closed his eyes, his lips were pouted, ready for a kiss.

"Jeez, Mista, how disgusting." Narancia commented. "I'd be embarrassed if I were him." Fugo added,

Everyone was secretly watching you, curious of what you were about to do and if you're really going to. What the hell was on your mind, all of them thought except for Abbachio.

You walked closer to Mista, his lips were still pouting as he opened one of his eyes to take a peek of your face close to his. He was blushing, his bronzed skin was now completely red. You finally locked your lips together, he tried to move his lips but you didn't let him and let go. Fugo whistles from the tension,

Mista's wounds were now gone, but everyone wasn't focused on that, they were more focused on the fact that you, Capo C/n, kissed Guido Mista.

Abbachio cleared his throat as you pulled away from Mista's face. "Is this heaven?" His eyes were half lidded, you were towering over him, casting a shadow. "No not even close." You said,

"I just healed you, as you can see. No need to thank me for it." You turned,

Mista sits properly, "Thank you for kissing me then," A smirk was visible to your lips as you chuckled lightly.

"That was fortunate for you Mista, we didn't know Y/n can do that, if she couldn't, we'd have to use this to seal your wound." Fugo raised a stapler, making Giorno and Abbacchio lighty chuckle.

Narancia was fascinated, you were able to heal! You'd be very useful to the team, not to mention, if he gets injured, you'll have to kiss his booboos away. He smiles mischievously to that thought, his ribs then had contact with Fugo's elbow. "Stop smiling like that."

"You can heal." Bruno commented. "I can, but the Capo C/n the Familia knows can only kill. You're the only ones who know." You leaned over the sink.

"So, what are we here for? Group-pee or?– DON'T TELL ME YOU HID IT HERE?" You whisper shout. Bruno only smirks.

"Here? Where did you hide it Bucciarati?" Narancia asks, Bruno then walked towards the toilet for men, he then turned around, facing everyone,

"Well done, thanks to you we arrived in Capri safely. Mario Zucchero who attacked us on the boat and the guy Mista handled, were both tied and passed out in the boat, no meed to worry about them." Bucciarati said, making Narancia smile.

"Then, let's go to the place where it's hidden!!" The tanned boy with an orange headband said excitedly.

"Where did you hide it Bucciarati? In a safe or maybe buried in a cave?" Abbachio said with an excited tone. Everyone was excited, including you. 10 billion lire, was a lot.

"Could you wait a little bit longer?" Bruno said and peeked behind the group, where the door was.

"What's the matter Bucciarati, why are you concerned about the time?" Fugo questioned, he obviously couldn't wait.

Narancia saw you turning your attention outside the restroom, there were people outside, "Shh." He whispers and then left the group to go outside. You were curious on what he was about to do so you followed,

"Hey you guys, we're still here, so would you please do the cleaning later when we leave?" Narancia said lazily to the person who seemed to be a janitor with glasses,

"Does your name happen to be toilette?" The janitor with the glasses spoke, their voice was soft and feminine. You were behind Narancia, You chuckled at the rhetorical question.

"What's that suppose to mean." He asked lazily.

The janitor pointed out a sign that says 'Toilette' "If your name happens to be Toilette then it would mean this is your home and but if that isn't the case then you have no right to boss me around." The janitor with feminine voice walked towards the entrance eyeing you.

Your attention averted to the shorter person behind the janitor with glasses, he was too familiar for your liking–

"Hey! wait you dumbass!!" Narancia yelled, your attention averted to the janitor twisting Narancia's wrist slicing the skin on his face, drawing blood out of his wound, "What do you think you're doing?!" He yells and pulls out his other pocket knife,

"I'll kill you!" Narancia yells, he was about to stab the janitor but you stepped in and kicked the knife off of his hand

"WAIT!/STOP!" Your voice resonated with Bruno's, everything was then silent, the knife made a loud sound when it made contact on the ground,

"Why did you do that?!" He yells at you realizing he was now completely defenseless,

"Could you be..." Bruno walks towards them "Is that..." You said pointing at the shorter man sweeping the floor.

"That voice." The man turned, revealing your fellow capo. He faces you and then back at the group.

"Pericolo." You greeted, you weren't close, you weren't even sure if he knows you were a fellow capo.

"Everyone bow." They gasped lightly, "This is Mr. Pericolo, one of the capos in passioné."

"I've came to accept the 10 billion lire." He says removing his hat. "And who is this young woman, I didn't heard any news about a lady joining the Familia,"

"I'm the infamous C/n, Mr. Pericolo." You grinned, he was easily convinced, not because he was a fool, he could tell you were genuine by the aura surrounding you,

"I see, I had a feeling. A pleasure to finally meet you C/n." He smiles lightly and you handed him your hand when he asked for it, he lightly placed a kiss on your knuckles.

"The pleasure is all mine." You withdrew your hand, crossing your arms.

Who knew you were that respected. Your fellow capo was delighted to finally get to see you. You were the most trusted by the Boss in the gang after all, and everyone knows that.