18: Turtle

The key Fugo, Giorno and Abbacchio aquired has a message written inside the red ruby-like gemstone attached to the key. It was a message written by the boss. He expressed his gratitude from protecting Trish, it was somewhat out of character but Trish is his daughter.

The boss also included the next mission. It is to travel to Florence in order for you to use the key somewhere near a water fountain in a subway in Florence. It was forward as usual and quite easy but it was risky.

Giorno and Fugo told the rest of the team what happened and how they got injured. They were attacked by Illuso, a member of La Squadra, thankfully they defeated him before he could get away.

There is a high rate of a member of the assassination squad to attack there, but in order to prevent that from happening you planned to get as early as possible in the location of the water fountain. You were heading there now.

If only you could hide Trish while you travel.

It was going to be quite a long ride but Giorno drove a little faster. You leaned on the window of the car resting your head on your palm, you caught Fugo looking at Trish as if he was thinking deeply to himself. You could almost hear his thoughts, you guessed he was thinking that The boss' flesh and blood is actually with us and in front of him right now.

Trish was adjusting something on her boots, unaware of Fugo's eyes on her– "I know what you're thinking, Fugo." Mista leaned closer to the blonde man whispering to his ear but fortunately you can read lips. Fugo was confused on what he meant, he looked at Mista with a questioning look, "Huh?" Fugo spurt out.

The man in a stylish green suit followed Mista's eyes, his eyes landed on Trish. Trish's breasts. Your eyebrows furrowed, your eyes sending daggers at Mista, you were about to stand up but suddenly the car shifted knocking you down, fortunately you landed on the chair- or so you thought.

You actually landed on Abbacchio's lap, your arms wrapped loosely around his neck, resting on the back rest of the car seat and his shoulders. Your eyes widen as you made eye contact, the man was also stunned. He grabbed your waist unconsciously immediately as you landed on his lap.

You saw his adam's apple move up and down, a thing that happens when he gulps, although his cheeks weren't rosey the tip of his ears were, but fortunately for him you couldn't see it because it was covered by his long luscious light locks. His eyebrows were then furrowed as seconds passed by and you still haven't stood up.

You removed yourself on top of him faster than how light travels and awkwardly just stood there. Great this is the second time I'm embarrassed with the same person at the same day. You thought to yourself but then you heard Mista's crying voice.

"Please don't tell the boss what happend! It was just an accident! Fugo didn't try to peak at your breasts I swear!" You guessed Fugo somehow landed on to Trish's chest when the car shifted. You sighed at how worse Mista made the situation.

"You just made it sound worse!" Fugo yelled at the whining man.

"Please don't tell the boss!"

Trish didn't know how to react, she was dumbfounded and confused. "That's enough Mista." You said with firmness, your tone seemed dark. You sounded scary than you wanted it to be. Fugo stopped gritting his teeth at the man, Mista stopped whining and Trish's attention was caught when you spoke. The car went quiet, only a subtle engine noise can be heard.

"S-sorry." His voice was small. Mista cleared his throat as his skin turned red and sat properly.

"One more word about breasts, I'll make you regret saying it." You saw how Mista blushed even harder as he gulps, you sat down to your seat which was next to Abbacchio. The man beside you whistled quietly teasing you from how you acted strictly as if he find it quite appealing and sexy. You only huffed and glared at him.