20: Strong Woman

"Y-y/n you're going?"

"Yes Trish. Bucciarati will look out for you and the rest, Mista and I will take care of the enemy before everyone is gone in this train." You said, touching her hand on your arm to ease her.

"Don't worry about us, only worry about yourself." You said again, she saw this coming, she knew you'd say it again. But Trish couldn't help herself. She did the opposite worrying about you than her.

"T-they're disintegrating, M-my hands!" Narancia cries dryly.

Bucciarati, Mista and You grunted seeing Narancia aging awfully, his spine on his back was too visible for comfort

"Come one Y/n, if we dont act a s a p we're screwed." Mista was about to get out the turtle.

You blinked multiple times from suspicion before speaking again, "Wait." you said halting him.

"Don't be rash Mista, It's too early to go out." Giorno said trying to speak clear,

"What crazy bullshit are you going on about now?" Mista said in a hurry.

"Mista, Giorno's right." You said holding his arm to stop him from going outside yet.

"No what we can't do is waste time!" He said, he was still visibly panicking because of how Narancia looked.

"Mista listen. We're all ears Giorno." Bruno said making Giorno continue.

"The question is why do you think we're aging differently." He said calmly, he was seemed like he was struggling to speak.

"The aging hit me, Mista, and Trish a lot less, Y/n is better off than us." Bruno looks at his slightly wrinkly hand. "But why?" It all clicked to you,

"You can just say that's because of good genes. I'm out of here!" Mista said in a hurry reaching for the roof attempting to go out, but before he does, you knocked off the chair he was standing on and caught him in your arms, carrying him like your bride.

"I've studied about the human body, I was from a family of experts. Mista, why do you think the attackers attacked everything that moves despite knowing Trish would be at risk too? They want her alive so there must be conditions." You paused, Everyone conscious nod in realization as Giorno nods agreeing. Mista still in your arms,

You continued, "I believe body heat is the answer. They can discern men and women in differences of temperature. Women have a higher body fat than men resulting for women to have a more stable body temperature. They thought The team only consists of men and Trish, they haven't heard of me yet." You said as Mista gulped looking everywhere but your eyes. You noticed he was flustered and embarrassed so you let go of him so he could stand. "Ahem. Sorry." You said cheekily.

"That's right. I read somewhere that women's cells age better than men that's why women tend to live longer." Giorno said, his hands both on his knees supporting his upper body.

"All you have to remember is that Women age slower and Men age faster." You said with a hint of teasing tone directing to Mista.

"That's a good reasoning Y/n, but why am I fine while Giorno's a geezer? A-Are you saying I'm a chick or something?" He said quite offended as he touched his face unconsciously, You whispered, "Maybe." Mista heard it and gasped taking offense.

"That's not it, Three of us were sipping something cold, but Narancia wasn't." Trish suddenly spoke halting everyone. She took a melting ice cube from her drink and placed it on Narancia's old skin. It then magically turned back to normal but only where the ice cube was being placed.

"Holy shit, Y/n your theory was thought on!" Mista said flabbergasted. "We're aging slower because our body is cooler and not because I'm a chick!" You and Giorno nodded, Mista quickly opens the fridge taking out the ice cubes but there were two left. "T-this is all we got?"

"Wait Mista, you have to figure our how to take that ice with you!" Bruno said, "You have to do the deed before the ice and your stand disappears." You and Mista nodded,

"I clearly don't need the ice, Mista, take it with you instead." You said as he was about to give you the cube, "But Y/n! You might age faster because it's hot out!"

"That's fine, Trust me." You said with a determined face and a smile. "You still don't know what I can do."

You and Mista finally went out and crawled out under the seat. Mista immediately points the gun out of the door like a good assassin would.

"It's hot as hell, they really are attacking everything in sight, How awful." He says feeling how humid the room is and seeing a translucent fog-like smoke that's causing the rapid aging.

You agreed it was hot as hell, your boobs were sweating as well as your neck. "I wonder if the turtle is aging as well."Mista said looking back at the turtle.

"It probably is, but it's a reptile, it's body temperature isn't that warm, and it lives til a hundred plus years, longer than humans. It should be fine if we move quick." Mista nodded firmly.

You were looking around, fanning your face with your hand. "Mista don't turn on any–." Before you could finish you heard Mista grunt in pain and sticking on the wall. "Mista!" You sighed, immediately inspecting his hand,

"How the fuck did this thing got into my skin!?" Mista yells referring to the hook inside his hand, "D-don't tell me there are two enemy stand users on board!?"

"Ah shit, looks like we're dealing with two users, at least we're not out numbered." You said in frustration as Mista tries to get the hook out of his skin.

Mista grunts again feeling his hand being pulled, "Holy shit are they pulling you? Hold on." You said and grabbed his waist with your arms hugging and pulling him. The line seemed to struggle because of your strength preventing Mista from being dragged.

"Shit shit shit Y/n I can't breathe, I feel like my body's gonna split in half if you continue to pull me!" Mista cries,

"Hush! You're gonna get dragged there if I let go."

Pesci's side

"Who the hell is in the other line?– Shit! 2 other men pulled! looks like they're helping their stuck teammate-." The short green haired man with a fishing rod exclaims,

"Big Bro! Where are you!? Bucciarati and his men are on the train, 3 of them are pulling the hook!"

"But first who the hell is on the hook, who ever is pulling has a strength of a man!"

"The one who took the bait has my hook embedded in his left hand, He weighs 68 kilograms. I'm going to reel you all in!" Pesci yells but halted as he realized.

"—wait. There weren't two men helping their teammate! It's a woman with a strength of Gorilla!"