23: Arrivederci

"DAMN YOU TWO!!" Prosciutto fell as well as the both of you and Bruno. But you panicked as you realized Bruno was with you.

"BRUNO WHY DID YOU COME?" You unconsciously yelled, more concerned about his safety.

"We're ending this together. Do you really think I'd let you jump off by yourself?" Your eyes widen at him, you held onto Prosciutto's right foot and then carefully transferred to Bruno's waist. Your clothes were all over

"Well, someone needs to sacrifice one's safety for the sake of the team, and that should be me! WE'LL BOTH DIE!" You yelled as the aggressive wind slightly conceals your voice. Bruno just grunted disagreeing from what you just said as he turns his attention to Prosciutto who is currently holding onto his dear life by Bruno's zipper on the train.

"This way, both you and your ability will disappear. After that we'll save my team and we'll keep protecting Trish!" He says to the blonde with menace in his voice. The zipper Bruno placed on the train disappeared making you and the other two men fall away the train,

"DAMN YOU BUCCIARATI!!"

"No fucking way I'll die like this." You whispered as you hug Bruno by the waist tighter and the three of you got closer to the ground and away from the train.

Suddenly you saw Pesci's stand attached to Prosciutto's hand attempting to save his big brother, Bruno lost his grip as you both almost fall but fortunately you were quick enough to manifest your stand and grab onto Prosciutto's leg. "Shit!" You cussed.

"I really thought I was done for, Bucciarati, Y/n. My life started to flash in front of my eyes. I take it all back when I said you were a lousy capo, Bucciarati. That was rude of me." The blonde said, you don't have a choice but to listen to him talk while your stand holds on to dear life.

"It was smart of the Boss to entrust you to protect his daughter, Seriously I'm sorry. You've left quite the strong impression, specially you Y/n, However, both your luck just ran out!" Your face scrunched as the blonde man hit your face with his filthy shoes and legs trying to wiggle you off. You couldn't do anything because you were prioritizing not to fall off because if you do, Bruno will too.

Blood dripped from your nose, you were getting dizzy, "I hope you enjoy your ride to the afterlife!" The man said as you were busy holding on for your life as he attempts kick you even harder but suddenly Bruno yelled out his stand and it manifested as it reaches behind the blonde man.

"Hah! Did you forget? You're still aging rapidly. You're too slow!" Prosciutto said thinking Bruno was going to hit him but as he realizes that Bruno wasn't aiming for him his eyes widens. "Thanks to your younger brother's freaky fishing line, our life is spared." Bruno's eyes darken as Prosciutto furrowed his brows, panicking.

A zipper appeared to Prosciutto's hand making him fall from not being able to grab onto anything as Bruno's hand was attached to the fishing line instead.

"It cant be!!" The blonde man yelled.

"Damn you Bucciarati! I'll take her with me instead!" Your eyes widen as he was able to grab your leg and both of you fell, for a second you felt time slow down as you and Bruno locked eyes with each other, his eyes were wide in horror, your hand was reaching for his, hoping that you'd reach him, but Bruno couldn't do anything he just grabbed onto to the line looking at you. He didn't have any choice, he was too stunned to react. She's going to die with the enemy.

And then the last thing you remembered before everything turned black was you washed over with hope when you realized you could grabbed onto something before you'd hit the ground.

Don't fall don't fall don't fall You kept repeating to yourself as you held tight under the train. Your grip was getting looser and looser as you felt the bullet wounds on your head started to bleed again. You tried to adjust yourself to have a tighter grip but a sharp pain on your entire hand made you growl in pain. Your left hand was gone! It's just a matter of time before you'll take your last breathe from rapid blood loss. You felt your skin aging rapidly again.

"Fuck! that man is still alive." You whispered to yourself, you assume he was grabbing onto something as well. A few minutes passed that felt like hours, the train finally stopped, You sighed, exhausted from gripping so hard as you noticed your wounds were bleeding out. You extremely felt lightheaded as you tried to get off under the train and find the rest. Bruno must have survived, and you know it.

You finally stood up as you saw Bruno not too far away. The man Pesci and his brother was on sight as well, Prosciutto's lifeless body was underneath the train, Pesci and Bruno were in a fighting stunt. You ran full speed in front of Bruno as you noticed Pesci raised his fishing hook to hook Bruno, but fortunately before he could do that you managed to reach them and stood in front of him with your arms crossed but you still felt it go through your arms and reached your heart, the hook hooked itself on it making you cough out blood.

"Y-y/n!!" You spit out the excess blood on your mouth glancing at Bruno behind you. He thought you were dead, a sense of relief washed over him despite seeing your current state with the enemy.

"You again!?"

"Nothing will stop me from avenging my big bro's death by taking your lives!" Pesci prepares to pull the fishing line to finally end you by tearing your heart into shreds with his hook but before he could do that, you made him win the race to afterlife first.

"You should say the victory speech after you've won the fight." You said with a dark voice,

You grabbed the line stunning him and with your good hand you raised it with force making the other end of the line wrap around Pesci's neck, you pulled hard as he choked with his own stand to death. Blood came out of his eye sockets and mouth as he almost fell to the ground, almost lifeless.

His head was tilted in an unnatural way, "Is this really how it ends," he says struggling to speak, "Take her with you." Pesci says revealing Trish out of the turtle. Your eyes widen as you felt the hook fade away inside you.

"Trish!" You yelled. Trish screams in horror of the sight behind her as she crawls on the ground trying to reach you.

"I'll leave you a parting gift." He then reveals the turtle he hid inside his jacket holding it upside down.

"He's gonna smash it and the rest of the team are going to be crushed!!!" Number six yells as Pesci raised the turtle attempting to smash it on the ground.

You reached Trish on the ground grabbing her shoulder with your good hand, hiding your decapitated hand behind you, Bruno noticed this because he was behind you, he sees your blood dripping rapidly pooling behind you.

"You know, I admire that glint in your eyes. Pity, it vanished. Now you're nothing but a disgraced swine." Bruno said with menace, threatening to end Pesci if he'll smash the turtle.

"Am I now." Pesci says as he was about to smash the turtle on the ground but before he could do that Bruno was quick enough to manifest Sticky Fingers and extend it's fist with a zipper hitting Pesci face, you heard a satisfying crack, assuming it cracked his skull, Sticky finger's hand the  grabbed Pesci by his face and threw him in the air, as he nearly falls on the ground Sticky Finger's fist hit his pathetic body over and over again in an inhumane speed,

If this were a different situation and you weren't losing a lot of blood, you'd find Sticky Finger's voice and the way he punched the shit out of Pesci to be hot, just like his user.

"ARI!" Sticky finger yelled loudly as he delivers the last punch onto Pesci's separated body parts as it fell into a nearby pond.

"Arrivederci."