22: Do or Die

Faint cries from Pesci and yelling of prosciutto filled your ears as you collapsed on the ground with Mista cursing to yourself that you let your guard down.

Your eyelids were heavy, you noticed the blonde man point Mista's revolver at your head, you knew he was going to shoot your head, and when he did, you flinched as two bullets enter your skull,

you wanted to yell in pain but you know you shouldn't or else they'll know you're still alive, your stand, careless whisper barely caught Mista's bullet, but fortunately it grabbed the bullet with its index and thumb before it enters your brain. Your head still bled.

You felt helpless and weak, which were the feelings you despised. At this point the two brothers assumed you're already dead, your heart was beating faintly and your breathing was small.

Your half lidded eyes noticed that the blonde man pointed Mista's gun at the owner's head, you looked at Mista's weak eyes, you notice he was also conscious, barely. Prosciutto fired three more bullets on Mista's head. You wanted to kill him– no torture him to death but you know that with your current state you can't.

But, you're absolutely thrilled of the thought of telling the boss you tortured one of the traitors who's coming for his daughter. You had to stay alive because you wanted to do that.

You wanted to come near Mista, he was still conscious after getting shot, you were glad he was alive, you needed to heal him immediately or else you'll lose him.

When the brothers left, your decent ranged stand attempted to reach for the ice on the floor which Mista thought he destroyed. There were still two icecubes on the floor underneath the table between the passenger's seat.

You struggled to reach it. If your mental strength wasn't this strong your stand and body would have gave up already, but fortunately that wasn't the case.

Careless Whisper finally reached the ice cubes and immediately placed it both your mouth, you felt your strength came back. Your head was still bleeding though so you covered it with your palm. If only I can heal myself.

You noticed his bullet wounds were moving, you halted as one of Mista's sex pistols emerged

"M-mista!" The number five bullet cried.

You stood up and turned to Mista immediately, you kneeled in front of him and gave his old crusty lips a kiss without realizing your eyes were soaked in tears but you didn't let them fall. His wound closed and stopped bleeding.

"Y-y/n!" Number five cried once more, "Mista! You have to get up!"

"Number five, I don't think Mista can get up even if I completely healed his wounds, he's too old to even move." You said, "But don't worry, he'll get up soon as long as I immediately get rid of that life sucking stand and its bastard user." You were about to stand up but Mista opened his mouth to speak,

"Y/n, this happened because I do what I normally do, I always expect things to turn sideways." Mista spoke with a hush voice indicating he's too weak to even speak clearly.

"Shut it Mista, these kind of things happens when you're a Mafioso. Don't speak like you're going to die here. Did you already accepted your fate to die in a fucking train?" You said not waiting for his response as you stood up. "Number five, tell Bucciarati and the others what happened while I search for the enemies."

Number five wipes its tears and spoke, "Number six is already on his way to tell Bucciarati." You nodded, "That's great, continue to cool off Mista then." You said to the bullet softly.

"Hang in there Mista." You looked back at him with an almost longing look on your face before you exited the cart.

You noticed your skin was saggy and wrinkly which made you fume in anger. You refused to look at a mirror and see your wrinkly face. You prefer to get this over with immediately.

You heard Bruno's voice in the conductor's cart which made you run inside seeing his stand punching Prosciutto while he blocks.

"Y/n!" Bruno yells as he sees you, The enemies eyes were on you as well wondering why the hell where you still alive.

Your eyes immediately landed on the man Pesci who was trying to get near the turtle. "Oh no you don't pineapple head." You jumped and landed your foot on his face which made him hit the train's window, it cracked and the man lost his consciousness.

Bruno and Prosciutto distanced themselves from each other, Bruno was breathing aggressively as his chest moves up and down as well as his opponent. He was sweating, more small wrinkles forms on his handsome face.

"You failed your Familia, now die!" The blonde yells as his stand was about to punch Bruno but fortunately he made a zipper on himself and zipped open half his body dodging the punch. Prosciutto missed.

Prosciutto didn't noticed you behind him, "No, you die. [Your battle cry]" Your stand's fist made an aggressive contact on his stomach over and over again in an inhumane speed which flew him away and hit the train's wall.

You felt good punching him as if he was a punching bag as the image of him shooting Mista on the head pops up in your vision.

"We will fulfill our mission and save the familia. If the only thing that's standing in our way is you, well then, victory is already well in hand." Bruno spoke threateningly as the zipper on his body disappears.

Bruno placed a zipper around Prosciutto's waist, you also noticed the zipper on his chin, but it was fading as you see the blonde man slowly smirks.

"No doubt you beat my stand by speed, but the greater the speed the hotter the engine!" The man said as if he was rejoicing. You were huffing and puffing air as if you just ran a whole marathon, you noticed you started to sweat again.

"You all know what I am talking about if you're really smart. Your bodies are becoming hotter and hotter because you burn calories when using your stand speed in such extent!" The man exclaimed but you just shrugged at his statement,

"Yeah yeah."You stood beside Bruno who was rapidly aging, you also felt your knees weaken but Bruno was the first one to almost fall to his knees but fortunately you were there and attentively held him in place. He was also sweating.

Number six was on his cheek with a tiny melting ice cube in hand cooling off the team's leader but it seems to not work anymore as number six cusses.

"Oh look, the zipper on my chin is gone, once all of these are gone I'll be fine in no time." Prosciutto said standing up as Bruno's zippers fade away.

"Oh no you wouldn't be." You said chest still moving up and down quite aggressively. Prosciutto's face was then scrunched from your statement,

"Open it Bruno." The zippers appeared behind Prosciutto which was the wall and a part of the train's floor, Sticky Fingers zipped the zippers open.

"N-no! You're really doing it!" Prosciutto said terrified, you only tched.

"You're all crazy! I'm not dying in a train that's moving 150 per hour! You go die yourselves!" The enemy says in a panicked tone.

"Too late."