6: Revelation

Everything from the time you were unconscious was a blur. You felt as if you were inflating as your conscious became clearer and clearer by each second.

"Is she done inflating?" Abbacchio's voice made you came back to your senses. You blinked multiple times yet still lightheaded. Screw that fucking stand. You thought.

Your neck hurts, you attempted to massage it but it felt worse when touched. You cursed to yourself.

Your vision became clearer as your attention immediately landed to Abbacchio. "You." His stern voice made your eyebrow raise.

"Me." His brows furrowed to your response. You stood up facing him, your legs a little wobbly.

"Who the hell are you, woman?" Abbacchio stepped closer to you, his finger pointed at the center of your chest jabbing his finger harshly. His face casted a dark shadow despite of the harsh afternoon light. His taller figure casted a shadow, shielding you from the harsh afternoon sunlight.

His finger against the center of your chest was painful but you ignored the pain.

The gang was looking at you.

Ah shit. You cursed to yourself.

"Abbacchio!" Bruno interfered slapping his finger off of your chest. Abbacchio's eyes were still locked on yours, your faces were precisely three inches apart.

Your demeanor remained calm. "Don't you dare talk to Y/n that way!" Your eyes stared intensely back at Abbacchio's until he breaks it looking at Bruno, pissed from his interference.

"What. is she your girlfriend or something? Bringing a suspicious woman randomly to join our team. Who the hell is she, and why does she know a lot about the team?"

"I am glad I never let my guard down around strangers." Abbacchio added, Bucciarati's face darkened.

You scoffed, letting out a soft chuckle.

Everyone was silent, including Abbacchio from your response. Did you really just chuckled to what he said?

Mista let out a whistle due to the intense tension between you three.

Narancia's expression was dumbfounded while he rubbed his head gently, not knowing what is the reason why Abbacchio was yelling at you.

Poor Fugo who only gained his consciousnes woke up from Abbacchio's yelling.

Giorno only observed, crossing his arms while leaning on the pole, he was curious as to why you kept your identity a secret to the team as well. He was listening intently.

"I'm sorry. Let me introduce myself properly. I am Y/n L/n also known as the ruthless capo C/n." You smiled playfully making sure everybody heard what you were saying, specifically emphasizing your codename.

"Bucciarati?" Abbacchio's breath hitched as he asks for Bucciarati's confirmation, hoping he didn't really just jabbed his finger on one of the most powerful people in the gang.

"Everyone." Bucciarati cleared his throat. "The woman standing tall here is Capo C/n."

Abbacchio's eyes were widen, disbelief was seen clearly on his face,

"Y/n, I apologize on behalf of his behavior and for the things he have said to you." He bowed, closing his eyes.

"Abbacchio, apologize." Bucciarati's spoke again.

"I-"

You cut off Abbacchio. "Don't you worry~ I don't really hold grudges to people like you. In fact I appreciate it." You said cheerfully, Everyone's eyes widen, clearly not expecting what you just said, they actually thought you were playing around. "I am honestly glad you didn't immediately let your guard down or else joining your team would be a waste,"

"Bucciarati. Care to explain why a Capo just joined us?" Abbacchio's voice was quiet.

Bruno Bucciarati explained everything from the beginning to the end, your whole plan, except you told Bruno in advance to not reveal them the plan in which you were targeting the boss.

Bucciarati's gang only knows for now that you joined to find traitors and eliminate them as the boss ordered,

"Unfortunately even I, Y/n one of the most trusted people, or even the most trusted of the boss don't know his identity. He is careful." You chuckled. "As to why I hid my identity earlier, we were in public and I didn't want you guys to freak out about it and get attention from others, it just happens that Abbacchio caught me before I planned how I should reveal myself." You laughed.

"This is a lot to take in. First Capo Polpo committed suicide, and then Y/n just revealed she's capo C/n. Not to mention, Abbacchio yelled at her. Most importantly, Capo C/n is one hella handsome gorgeous lady." Mista covered his face with both of his palms, taking in all the information. Bucciarati just gave you an apologetic look because of how impolite Mista is with his words. You just laughed it off thinking it was somewhat cute, Mista was fanning his face.

"Am I tripping or did we changed boats?" You asked looking over above them, reading Lagoon 2, "What the hell happened." You scratched your nape looking at the gang dumbfounded.

"While you, Mista, Fugo, Narancia, Giorno, and Abbacchio were held hostage, We defeated the stand user who attacked us. He was hiding in another boat bizarrely merged with ours, and he's been hiding between the gap. He's actually behind you right now." Bucciarati informed. You turned your head seeing the bastard who poked a hole in your throat giving him an awful glare that made him whimper even with the zipper sealing his mouth.

You walked towards him, your heels were loud, scaring him. you stopped in front of him, his head was separated from his body and his mouth was sealed with Bucciarati's zipper.

You bent down reaching for his pocket and grabbed his wallet seeing his I.D.

"How dumb can you be, Mario Zucchero, bringing an I.D. on a solo suicide mission?" You chuckled and threw his wallet beside him. "A pathetic gangster from Rome."

He let out a quiet cry, but you couldn't give a shit. This bastard poked a hole in your throat and broke your neck,

You attempted to crack your neck to get it back in place, a loud crack made everyone turn to you, "You fucking piece of garbage!" You yelled angrily feeling your neck a bit better as you kick his body aggressively again and again. You let out your anger and then stopped when you didn't feel like kicking him anymore.

"Merda patetica." You turned your heels to the man and walked away.

"Hey Fugooo, could you check my head please." Narancia asked, his cheeks were stained with tears.

"That's a nasty bump right there," Fugo looked at Narancia's head, checking his bump.

"Ow, don't touch it, it hurts!" Narancia whined as Fugo placed pressure on it.

"You bastard!" Narancia did the same to the man's defenseless body, Zucchero only watched his body get beaten up as he whimpers. Fugo eventually joins.

"When are you going to stop messing around?!" Abbacchio yelled getting annoyed at the man's whimpering and cries from the kicks his body is receiving.

Everyone noticed Abbacchio was slightly moody than usual.