17: Purple Lipstick Stain

You offered your arm to Trish as you both entered the restaurant. You were immediately approached by a staff as Trish's hand gripped tighter on your arm. You patted her hand with your free hand to reassure her.

"Buongiorno Signor, Signorina. A table for two?" The female staff asked as she eyes you. You ignored her gaze and answered,

"Sí, da qualche parte privato sarebbe fantastico." Yes, somewhere private would be great.

"Okay, giusto questo modo." Right this way. You and Trish followed her to a V.I.P. table and pulled a chair for Trish before you sat yourself down.

"I will come back shortly after you've decided what to eat." The staff dismissed herself  after she handed you both the restaurant's menu.

Trish waited for the female staff to leave before she spoke. "I don't see a price in my menu, does yours have?" She showed you hers.

"Yes it does." You showed your menu to her, showing her the prices.

"How odd."

"When eating in restaurants in Italy the lady should never worry about paying." You smirked because you, a lady will be paying. She chuckled to herself thinking the same as you.

"I'm quite surprised I haven't been caught yet to be honest." You chuckled as you rested your chin behind your palm.

"You look quite convincing. If I first met you dressed like that I might actually believe you're a man at first." Trish imitated you, she rested her head on her palm looking at your fake colored eyes.

In others point of view you looked like young couples having a date in a fancy restaurant. But that wasn't the case, you were guarding her and not letting your guard down in case something unexpected happens.

The lady from earlier came back to take your orders.

"[Dish name] for signore and [Dish name] for the lady. Please, enjoy."

"Trish. Fugo, Abbacchio and Giorno might be back. We should head back as well, it looks like it's about to rain." You grabbed her hand and walked away from the restaurant after paying. Your pace was faster than normal when a gentle rain fell and thinking that Bucciarati might be worried of Trish coming back later.

You spotted the limousine parking in a nearby tree, You opened the limousine's door immediately as you got near it making Trish enter first. Bucciarati's face greeted you as you entered last. He looked relieved seeing Trish and you without a scratch.

You noticed Abbacchio, Giorno and Fugo looking at you. "W-who the fuck—" You removed your soaked blonde wig revealing your real hair making Abbacchio blink multiple times. You immediately changed to your signature clothing and Trish did the same as you.

"Y/n, Where the hell were you two?" Abbacchio asked facing you with furrowed eyebrows, you noticed his hand, a zipper attaching it to his wrist. It was Bruno's zipper.

"They didn't told you? We ate breakfast outside with disguise."

"Shit, I thought someone else was with Trish." He sighed referring to your disguise. he slightly winced in pain when he tried to hide his hand from you but as he noticed that you already saw his hand he sighed in defeat.

"Abbacchio, stay still, I'll heal your hand." You sat closer to him, he only grunted and turned his back to you facing Narancia ignoring what you just said. Your eyebrows rose from his action. Did he just ignored you?

"Narancia, could you show me the key we obtained again?" Abbacchio said as Narancia tossed the key to his injured hand. "Huh? Here."

"W-wait! don't throw it!" The heavy looking key landed on Abbacchio's zipper attached hand. The key fell off as Abbacchio groaned in pain.

"You bastard!" He cusses at Narancia,

"Quit being a drama queen, feeling pain is a good sign." Narancia said pointing at Abbacchio's hand.

"I just had it attached 30 minutes ago, It still hurts!" He picks up the key inspecting it with furrowed eyebrows.

"Then just let Y/n heal you." Narancia suggested looking at you.

"He won't let me, he didn't even acknowledge my offer." You responded, closing your eyes while your arms and legs were crossed as if you were genuinely offended.

"Why? Is he shy or something?" Narancia asked laughing at his own comment. Abbacchio's eyes got darker when he looked at Narancia. He looked pissed.

"I guess." You responded chuckling.

"I'm not!" Abbacchio yelled a little too loud making you open your eyes.

"Then let me heal you if you're not. It's for your own good." You argued back.

"Fine." He sighed in defeat, well, that's what he wants you to think.

"OooOooh, Abbacchio want some of Y/n's kisses." Narancia snickered, an irk mark was visible on Abbacchio's forehead as he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

He was caught off guard when your face was already close to him, his eyebrows were slightly furrowed as his eyes were locked onto your lips. "Stay still." You whispered as you got even more close to him.

Your lips and his finally collided, your hand was on his shoulder, close to his neck. Your other hand was behind you supporting your back as the kiss went deeper.

You inhaled a hint of red wine in his scent. You immediately pulled away when you felt your skin became warmer. You didn't know what to say after. 

"Your lips are soft." NO

"We should kiss sometimes." NO

So you settled with, "You're welcome." as you wore your usual confident facade to try to hide your embarrassed face.

You just hope no one was looking, unfortunately, Everyone was. Mista whistled.

You sat normally but Abbacchio stayed the same, still facing you, his now healed hand travelled and landed to your chin making you face him. You heard Narancia gasped and felt Bruno's eyes on you. You heard Giorno coughed.

Your face was amused at Abbacchio's bold action. His thumb grazed along your lower lip as if he was caressing it because of how gentle it felt.

"I left a lipstick stain." You swore you saw him smile, "Purple looks good on you."